Internship Dates: End of May through the end of the Indiana State Fair.
General Description: In this role, you will manage several projects including, but not limited to, assisting with the planning and implementation of the 2024 Indiana State Fair Marketing Plan, social media content development, engaging in excellent guest support, and more!
- Assist with the execution of the 2024 Indiana State Fair Marketing Plan.
- Research social media trends and identify opportunities to create content that aligns with those trends.
- Develop and execute social media content across all ISF social channels.
- Assist with website edits and content creation for IndianaStateFair.com.
- Respond to customer questions across all ISF social channels.
- Shoot, edit and organize photos at the 2024 Indiana State Fair.
- Overall support of the Marketing Department.
Qualifications: Ideal candidates have experience using social media platforms in engaging ways and can bring innovative ideas while keeping brand standards. Candidates will be personable and able to work well both independently and as part of a team. Finally, must be able to work extended hours in July in preparation for the fair.
Preferred areas of study include Advertising, Communications, Marketing or a related field. Graphic design and Adobe program knowledge is preferred.