Based on feedback from past interns, our program is popular because students aren’t “paper pushers” or just observers of processes. Indiana Farmers Insurance interns are immersed in important work and projects and have the opportunity to explore other departments. Each internship opportunity is unique as we incorporate a holistic, well-rounded experience for the students.
If you are majoring in Marketing and/or any other Business-related studies and have interest in corporate marketing strategy, we may have the right internship for you this Summer! This opportunity is open to students in IN, IL and OH.
Our Marketing Internship provides a fantastic opportunity for you to get creative, think strategically, and challenge your skillset. The Marketing Intern will analyze current and competitive co-branded marketing programs, recommend enhancements to our existing co-op program, and execute creative designs for print and digital advertising as well as social media, in support of the final program characteristics.
Additionally, the Intern will create agent and consumer-facing, written, content and may create short video campaigns as part of a pilot program.
By the end of the internship, the Marketing Intern will have a portfolio of co-op / co-branded marketing assets that demonstrate his/her ability to research and design a corporate-marketing strategy and translate it across media.
Fundamental requirements include:
- The student will honor the agreed upon work schedule and hours.
- The student will participate in departmental meetings and training when appropriate.
- The students are requested to share feedback, both verbal and written, regarding their experience; both during the internship and at the conclusion.
- We request the students voice any requests for additional time and/or exposure to their particular area of interest.
Why intern for Indiana Farmers Insurance?
If you are looking for a positive, stable place to intern, take a look at what we offer:
- 95% retention of our associates over the last 5 years despite a competitive marketplace
- Financially stable organization as shown by our consistent A (Excellent) rating by AM Best
- Competitive compensation opportunity and outstanding benefits package
- A strong legacy of excellent performance throughout our 147 years in business
Many of our interns have returned for additional Internships, worked part time during the school year &/or joined our company upon graduation! If we end up being a good match for one another and you come to work for us full-time, check out some of the awesome rewards and benefits you could be looking forward to!
Our full-time Associates enjoy:
- Free Health insurance
- Free Dental insurance
- Free Vision insurance
- Free Life insurance
- Free Short-Term & Long-Term Disability insurance
- 2% 401k Company Match
- 11% 401k Company Contribution
- Excellent Paid Time Off
- Day of Service
- Charity Match Program
- We promote from within our diverse workforce regularly and offer regular opportunities to learn and grow
- Flexible Work Arrangements that include work locations in the office, hybrid schedules and fully remote. The type of arrangement available is determined by the position and business needs
- Matching funds of up to $100 annually are available from the company for your favorite charitable organization
- Associate recognition awards, fun gatherings, and opportunities to make friends are part of our culture
- An on-site fitness center, as well as free and convenient parking right next to our building make life easier
For more information about Indiana Farmers, please go to https://insurance.indianafarmers.com/about-us.
Indiana Farmers Insurance is an equal opportunity employer!