Join the Ring-Co team where intentional innovation is the foundation of our culture. Ring-Co is a privately held company focused on creating long-term value through the growth and development of our people, products, and companies. Ring-Co specializes in innovative solutions to create value for our customers. Our team needs passionate innovators who thrive on working across multiple engineering disciplines and business sectors. You will work closely with our internal teams and partners of Ring-Co to bring products to reality. www.ring–co.com
We are seeking a driven, responsible person with strong problem-solving skills studying Mechanical Engineering with an interest in Computer Engineering. You will join a team responsible for developing large and small-scale off-road vehicles for construction, agriculture, and personal protection industries, to include EV and autonomous capabilities. Client project development tasks could include complete vehicle design, existing product enhancement, product digitization, electric drivetrain development, user interface development. Ring-Co’s office is located in Trafalgar, IN., just 30 miles south of Indianapolis where we specialize in turning good ideas into real world solutions.
You’ll be able to:
- Solve problems in a team environment.
- Create and assemble working CAD models.
- Showcase time management skills (self-motivated).
- Apply fundamentals of engineering across all disciplines to develop innovative solutions.
- Research components for best selection.
- Develop and/or utilize tools to find simple solutions to complex problems.
- Utilized an industry accepted project management process and part numbering structure systems.
- Create/Analyze/Debug software for mobile applications.
Should be familiar with:
- CAD modeling best practices.
- Microsoft Office suite.
- Product design.
- Vehicle dynamics.
- Technical writing.
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (or 5+ years of related work experience).
Nice to Haves:
- Solid Edge CAD software (Solid Works or Inventor are acceptable) experience.
- Codesys integrated development environment experience.
- Functional specification documentation experience.
- Mechanical assembly and field-testing experience.
- Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (DFMEA) experience.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) experience.
- Mechanical Engineering B.S. with Computer Engineering minor
Interested parties should send a resume, cover letter, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com