WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
- Assess markets, identify opportunities, and develop strategies for business development opportunities.
- Consistently informing the Executive Team of current market conditions.
- Identify strategic business orientation through extensive research and analysis.
- Develop and maintain competitor market intelligence.
- Manage relationships with key strategic partners.
- Maintain product partner contracts.
- B.S., M.S. in agricultural related field or MBA
- 5-10 years Ag Industry experience preferred
- Product brand strategic assessment and planning
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent computer skills – including but not limited to only Microsoft Office products
- Strong relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Strong financial and budgeting skills
- Excellent leadership and team building skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork
- Knowledge of seed industry
- Ability to work required hours
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
- Must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines
- Some overnight travel required up to 10%