Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you’re driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We’re in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, but also about enriching you.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
This position will be responsible for the development and maintenance of accurate standard costs, and for the timely reporting and analysis of related variances. This position will be responsible for validation of cost savings calculated in the Operation Excellence tool, assisting in audit compliance, and ensuring accurate actual costs through Nestle’s systems utilized during the accounting close. This position will cross-functionally train to act as a backup within the department.
- Issuance of daily, weekly, monthly variance reporting internally for Fixed Factory Overhead
- Provide monthly reports to Corporate as required as part of the accounting close.
- Participate in monthly accurate forecasting in timely manner to Corporate.
- Participate in various other accounting activities or projects as necessary and/or act as a backup to others within the department.
- Provide leadership at the shop floor by participating in daily, weekly Operational Meetings.
- Manage $1B of Fixed Assets by ownership of capitalization of new projects and compliance and audit of existing assets.
- Cross functional participation with support and operational teams.
- Assist with preparation and completion of our annual budget process.
- Complete other duties as assigned by manager.
Employee shall follow and carry out company policy on all required GMP, quality and food safety requirements and escalate quality or food safety findings or incidents.
SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL:
Employee shall follow Nestlé-Anderson’s safety & environmental objectives & targets; follow the plant safety rules, report incidents & unsafe conditions immediately, maintain compliance with regulations, and refer to the Safety & Environmental Management System(s) on all related procedures and programs.
Support the Nestle Continuous Excellence (NCE) initiative through involvement in team improvement activities, formal problem solving and Operational Reviews as assigned.
Ensure compliance to Operational Audit Manuals in order to maintain satisfactory or better Group Audit ratings and to promote consistency according to Nestlé principles and values.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
BS in Accounting, Finance or a related field
Experience with major ERP software including SAP
3 or more years cost accounting experience with a manufacturing focus
- Communicate complex financial issues in a simple and easy to understand manner to non financial colleagues
- Good analysis skills using the relevant systems and applications (SAP, MS Office)
- Strong PC skills and aptitude and troubleshooting capability.
- Service Orientation ‘ Approachable and open minded attitude to help deliver results across Operations.
- Results Focus ‘ To deliver reports, analysis and action plans against agreed deadline.
- Courage ‘ Constant need to challenge, even when not popular or in a minority.
- Time Management – results required quickly with understanding
- Impact/Convince Others ‘ Ability to clearly communicate with persuasion is needed to help direct the Operations leadership team
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at email@example.com or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Review our applicant privacy notice before applying at https://www.nestlejobs.com/privacy