120Water is seeking a dynamic and determined Program Consultant to lead, manage, and support a portfolio of clients through their Water Quality Programs through the use of 120Water solutions. This individual will deliver the highest level of customer service while documenting activity in our ticketing system and CRM. They will work to hold Clients accountable to the tasks required to lead, manage, and support them in achieving success with the water quality programs. Program Managers are the client delivery quarterbacks for our clients leading them through our proven program playbooks, including: solution implementation, onboarding, preliminary inventory planning, validation, predictive modeling, compliance sampling, replacements, and reporting.
The Program Consultants will truly “consult” and in doing so proactively look for opportunities to educate customers further to drive usage of our products and technology, create value-alignment and ultimately deliver scalable and successful client solutions.
What you’ll do:
– Lead and manage delivery of a portfolio of clients and their associated water quality programs
– Assist in reporting and data analytics of client portfolio
– Follow program playbooks to guide, lead, and manage customers through required deliverables for success
– Document touchpoint metrics through our CRM & ticketing system
– Properly escalate client issues and risks
– Celebrate client successes and wins
– Build best-in-class relationships with clients to be a trusted source and reference for clients
– Exude a flexible attitude and team mentality to adapt with ongoing change within 120Water and client environments.
– Manage short-term and long-term goals and performance metrics in line with corporate objectives.
– Create a feedback loop to track and proactively identify gaps, challenges and seek opportunities to develop strategies to enhance the client lifecycle and support processes
– Collaborate with functional peers across functions, including marketing, customer sales, and product development to ensure optimal support of client activity and to deliver front-line feedback
– Support ad hoc projects to streamline and automate key customer activities to enable operations at scale
– Embody 120Water’s cultural values and lead by example
What you bring:
2+ years of relevant program management work experience in the water industry/sector
Degree in Environmental Science, Civil/Environmental Engineering, Biology or similar
To apply, email email@example.com with a resume and cover letter.