Interested in joining a cause-driven, customer focused company dedicated to positively impacting the health of animals, people and the planet? Search our job listings below.
The Elanco Workplace Experience Leader is responsible for setting the strategy, developing the programs and overseeing resources necessary to ensure the Elanco HQ campus is a powerful destination for innovation, collaboration and inspiration for Elanco employees, customers, and partners. This role will also oversee the workplace experience organization for the campus with the goal of ensuring all workplace services are well integrated and deliver an exceptional experience for all that work and visit the HQ campus. This role is responsible for the Enterprise Agenda to standardize the Workplace Experience globally, setting the stand for all sites to follow.
The role reports to the Sr. Director – Global Services
The primary responsibilities of the Workplace Experience Leader include the following:
- Provide input to the design of the new Elanco HQ with a focus on how the campus and facilities enable innovation and collaboration for employees, customers, and partners while providing an exceptional workplace experience
- Develops and manages workplace KPI to continuously monitor and improve workplace operations.
- Manage the 3-5 years strategic plan for workplace services and infrastructure for the HQ campus and more broadly the Workplace Experience across the enterprise
- Oversight of all workplace service related policies, procedures, and business processes including setting the standards for workplace experience across the enterprise
- Define requirements and own the plan for seamless integration of Audio/Visual technology across the campus that enables a hybrid work model for those working in the office, home or other places.
- Define requirements and own the plan for seamless integration of technology enabled services to connect employees to the workplace environment via their mobile devices
- Creates and manages the overall workplace operating budget; establishes savings goals and creates action plans to improve financial positions
- Remains informed about developments within the Workplace Experience industry and brings new and evolving ideas to continuously improve operations
- Manages the relationship with Elanco IT on integration of workplace technology tools and how they interact with Elanco’s IT infrastructure.
- Leads global governance of Workplace Experience, ensuring business requirements for enterprise Workplace Experience solutions are captured and relayed to IT execution teams
- Manages service contracts and maintains relationships with suppliers that provide services and goods for the HQ campus
- Work collaboratively with Global Meeting and Travel services team to coordinate meeting and events to be held at the HQ campus
- Act as Elanco’s ambassador with the local community and lead outreach opportunities
- Be the global workplace experience program owner and trusted advisor to other Elanco locations around the world.
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality, Marketing, Public Relations, or similar field
- 10+ years experience in hospitality or customer service related fields, corporate experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships between internal and external groups with competing priorities and limited direct authority.
- Ability to work in a highly autonomous, flexible environment with minimal direction
- Strong communication skills, including writing, social media and speaking
- Leadership through influence and high performing teams
- Experienced building a team, resources, processes, and structure
- Demonstrated strategic mindset with ability to conceive, launch and deliver on a business plan
- Strong communication skills; capability of effectively communicating with senior government, community and executive leaders and multiple levels across the organization
- Business and financial acumen
- Demonstrated critical thinking and effective problem solving skills
- Building and growing an inclusive and positive culture focused on achieving best in class results
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco Animal Health does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this position.
Additional Skills & Preferences:
- Creative, high energy, proactive connector
- Team player
- Results focused, relatable; community builder
- High degree of emotional intelligence and personal awareness
- Innovator who can passionately build a strategy supported with structure and process to bring diverse people together
- Location: the primary location for this position is Greenfield, IN at the Elanco Global Headquarters.
- Worker Type: Flexible = work does not require a specific location or specialized equipment and can work successfully and productively across an ecosystem of different locations to support convenience, functionality, flexibility, and well-being. Flexible workers are expected to come on-site about half the time
- Travel: 5-10%
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status