Interested in joining a cause-driven, customer focused company dedicated to positively impacting the health of animals, people and the planet? Search our job listings below.
The Elanco Workplace Experience Leader is responsible for setting the strategy, developing the programs and overseeing resources necessary to ensure the Elanco HQ campus is a powerful destination for innovation, collaboration and inspiration for Elanco employees, customers, and partners. This role will also oversee the workplace experience organization for the campus with the goal of ensuring all workplace services are well integrated and deliver an exceptional experience for all that work and visit the HQ campus. This role is responsible for the Enterprise Agenda to standardize the Workplace Experience globally, setting the stand for all sites to follow.
The role reports to the Sr. Director – Global Services
The primary responsibilities of the Workplace Experience Leader include the following:
- Develop and execute a strategy that leverages technology, workplace design, and amenities that create an exceptional workplace experience for employees and key stakeholders visiting the headquarters.
- Define requirements and partner closely with IT to ensure seamless technology integration across the campus that enhances the hybrid work model experience.
- Creates and manages the overall workplace operating budget; establishes savings goals and creates action plans to improve financial positions.
- Remains informed about developments within the industry bringing new and evolving ideas to continuously improve operations.
- Manage relationships with headquarter campus service providers.
- Work collaboratively with Meeting and Travel Services team to ensure an exceptional experience for those attending meetings and events held on site.
- Be a trusted advisor to other Elanco office locations around the world.
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality, Marketing, Public Relations, or similar field
- 10+ years experience in hospitality or customer service related fields,
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships between internal and external groups with competing priorities and limited direct authority.
- Ability to work in a flexible and dynamic work environment.
- Strong communication skills, including writing, social media and speaking
- Leadership through influence and high performing teams
- Experienced building a team, resources, processes, and structure
- Demonstrated strategic mindset with ability to conceive, launch and deliver on a business plan
- Business and financial acumen
- Demonstrated critical thinking and effective problem solving skills
- Building and growing an inclusive culture focused on achieving best in class results
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco Animal Health does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this position.
Additional Skills & Preferences:
- Certified Meeting Professional (CMP)
- Corporate experience
- Creative, high energy, proactive connector
- Team player
- Results focused, relatable; community builder
- High degree of emotional intelligence and personal awareness
- Innovator who can passionately build a strategy supported with structure and process to bring diverse people together
- Location: the primary location for this position is Greenfield, IN at the Elanco Global Headquarters.
- Worker Type: Flexible = work does not require a specific location or specialized equipment and can work successfully and productively across an ecosystem of different locations to support convenience, functionality, flexibility, and well-being. Flexible workers are expected to come on-site about half the time
Travel: minimal travel required
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status