WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
The Webmaster is a mission critical team member of AgReliant’s Data and Digital Center of Excellence, supporting multiple unique brands’ growth objectives. This role reports to the Digital Marketing Program Manager and works alongside partners to deliver premium web experiences to meet brand objectives, increase online visibility (SEO), align with campaigns, integrate with marketing automation, CRM and best-in-class tools, and visualize comprehensive actionable metrics through centralized dashboards. The Webmaster may support additional marketing tech stack projects as needed.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Program Manager to develop and execute website roadmaps for multiple brands
- Work with brand marketing teams to plan and implement web-based components as part of an omni-channel / audience-first approach
- Build and optimize web pages and landing pages under brand team and agency guidance
- Support website platform selection and migration projects; adopt common platforms, tools and processes across brands
- Monitor, measure, analyze, and report web performance against goals (ROI and KPIs); create real-time dashboards using Tableau and necessary tools; provide actionable recommendations for optimization
- Provide SOP documentation for core processes
- Partner with agencies to support web development and integrations, apply economy of scale across brands where applicable
- Streamline web project management and track employee and dealer requests
- Track and address user complaints (issue and review management)
- Minimize downtime and work with IT regarding security, hosting and domain management
- Ensure key changes are implemented timely across all sites per business season
- Conduct competitor and industry web-related research alongside agency partners
- Identify trends and optimize performance based on insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through web solutions
- Coordinate with legal team to maintain website data and privacy compliance
- Support digital media targeting strategies through pixel management and innovative web-based tactics
- Plan, execute, and measure A/B experiments and conversion tests
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels
- Evaluate emerging web technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Support customer web-based projects, including portals and dealer web solutions
- Ensure continuity and seamless user experience across digital tools and channels (mobile app, email, etc.)
- Support system or data integration projects as needed (e.g. marketing automation, CRM)
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Media, Business, Web Design, Communications or related field of study
- 4-5+ years’ relevant professional experience
- Certifications in CMS platforms, UX/UI, or web design preferred but not required
- Digital marketing experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Strong critical thinking skills and objective mindset
- Experience with review management
- Working knowledge of website management tools
- Intermediate experience with Adobe Creative Suite tools (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Familiarity with web standards and best practices
- Familiarity with SEO and SEM best practices and tools (e.g. SEMRush, Google Ads, etc.)
- Highly organized with ability to manage complex projects
- Data and performance-driven; strong familiarity with web engagement KPIs and optimization best practices
- Adept in Google Analytics, Mix Panel, Tableau, or equivalent leading analytics solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
- Experience working with multiple brand stakeholders or business units; ability to build trust and relationships
- Conceptual familiarity with marketing automation and CRM web integrations; experience preferred but not required
- Strong desire to learn new technologies to achieve brand engagement and growth goals