Based on feedback from past interns, our program is popular because students aren’t “paper pushers” or just observers of processes. Indiana Farmers Insurance interns are immersed in important work and projects and have the opportunity to explore other departments. Each internship opportunity is unique as we incorporate a holistic, well-rounded experience for the students.
If you are majoring in Computer Science, Information Systems and/or other related field of study and enjoy problem-solving, we may have the right internship for you this Summer!
As an Web Systems Intern with Indiana Farmers Insurance, you will gain valuable, real-world experience that will help prepare you for your future career.
Fundamental requirements include:
- The student will honor the agreed upon work schedule and hours.
- The student will participate in departmental meetings and training when appropriate.
- The students are requested to share feedback, both verbal and written, regarding their experience; both during the internship and at the conclusion.
- We request the students voice any requests for additional time and/or exposure to their particular area of interest.
Why intern for Indiana Farmers Insurance?
If you are looking for a positive, stable place to intern, take a look at what we offer:
- 95% retention of our associates over the last 5 years despite a competitive marketplace
- Financially stable organization as shown by our consistent A (Excellent) rating by AM Best
- Competitive compensation opportunity and outstanding benefits package
- A strong legacy of excellent performance throughout our 147 years in business
Many of our interns have returned for additional Internships, worked part time during the school year &/or joined our company upon graduation! If we end up being a good match for one another and you come to work for us full time, check out some of the awesome rewards and benefits you could be looking forward to!
Our full-time Associates enjoy:
- Free Health insurance Option
- Free Dental insurance
- Free Vision insurance
- Free Life insurance
- Free Short-Term & Long-Term Disability insurance
- 2% 401k Company Match
- 11% 401k Company Contribution
- Excellent Paid Time Off
- Day of Service
- Charity Match Program
- We promote from within our diverse workforce regularly and offer regular opportunities to learn and grow
- Flexible Work Arrangements that include work locations in the office, hybrid schedules and fully remote. The type of arrangement available is determined by the position and business needs
- Matching funds of up to $100 annually are available from the company for your favorite charitable organization
- Associate recognition awards, fun gatherings, and opportunities to make friends are part of our culture
- An on-site fitness center, as well as free and convenient parking right next to our building make life easier