Corteva Agriscience has an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Inventory Coordinator ($1,500 Sign-On Bonus!) to join our company at our Wahpeton, North Dakota production facility. At Corteva Agriscience, you will help us grow what’s next. No matter what your role, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture – solving the world’s food problems through innovation, technology, and putting people first.
At Wahpeton, we produce and package Soybean Seed. We offer all the benefits that a Fortune 500 company has to offer while also providing a small-town atmosphere, and a community feel. The inclusive, motivated team in Wahpeton offers a safe and innovative work environment that allows for personal and professional growth. We welcome candidates who want to grow their career with us! We are looking for candidates with a steady work history who take initiative, love to learn, work hard, and have stable work history. Candidates from all industry backgrounds are encouraged to apply!
$1,500 SIGN ON BONUS
Responsibilities – What You Will Do:
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Utilize systems such as SAP/R3 as a fundamental basis of performing job.
- Provide coordination with sales support team, inter-company schedulers, and vendors using systems
- Run inventory reports daily/weekly/monthly to ensure accuracy at location, off-site and RDC (where applicable), including package inventory and direct materials
- Knowledge and use of production rates in inventory/direct material usage prediction
- Ability to give direction on material types to use in an effort to accurately manage direct material levels
- Assist with pooling/picking errors and problem solve discrepancies
- Lead annual inventory reconciliation process and external inventory audits.
- Follow standardized processes for warehouse and distribution efforts and ensure transactional excellence
- Manage discard (treated and untreated) working with STO Coordinator and Scheduling Coordinator
- Assist STO & Scheduling Coordinator when needed
The following are required:
- 1-2 years of shipping, transportation, inventory management, and logistics experience in a production agriculture or plant operations environment or equivalent production process experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including professional telephone skills
- Strong computer skills
- Willing and able to climb and/or work in elevated areas; standing and sitting for extended periods of time.
- Willing and able to work both outdoors and indoors in hot, cold, wet and dry conditions.
- Willingness and ability to work overtime hours including weekend work required during seasonal peaks and different shifts as needed.
- Ability to multitask with a high attention to details
The following are preferred:
- Two-year technical degree/diploma
- 3-4 years of shipping, transportation, inventory management, and logistics experience in a production agriculture or plant operations environment or equivalent production process experience
- Priority management
- Teamwork skills
- Problem solving capabilities
- Conflict management skills
- Intermediate level skills with inventory management software, such as SAP/R3 and CCS
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles such as: 5S, Continuous Improvement and Standardized Work
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!
Corteva Agriscience ™ serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what’s right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.
Corteva Agriscience™ is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit:
To all recruitment agencies: Corteva does not accept unsolicited third party resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.