- Build & support the global marketing strategy for Taranis.
- Build targeted campaigns & materials per customer segment and throughout the customer lifecycle; including optimized content, compelling storytelling & customer education
- Develop product marketing & enablement materials and processes to train relevant sales & customer success teams & customers
- Grow Taranis business globally through strategic marketing initiatives including partnerships, affiliates, performance marketing campaigns
- Manage all marketing aspects and materials to support our various locations, currently USA and Brazil.
- Manage Taranis website – content, case studies, success stories, testimonials, etc
- Research and monitor competitors and market trends
- Build targeted campaigns to drive demand creation and qualified lead generation for each customer segment and geography – webinars, news, blogs, etc
- Implement marketing measurement tools to ensure positive ROI
- Vet, negotiate and manage relationships with various 3rd party Marketing partners (Content Strategy, PR agencies, SEO, SEM, and other relevant sources)
- 5+ years of marketing experience in global B2B SaaS companies or agricultural companies.
- Experience managing & scaling teams across different functional groups & geographic locations in rapid execution
- Deep understanding of sales and product pipeline and the role of marketing at each stage of the opportunity funnel and the client expansion path
- Having designed, developed, and driven overall marketing strategy (including forecasting & KPIs like MQLs, contribution to the pipeline, and ROI), own expertise in the people, processes, and tools needed to build a predictable revenue organization.
- Adequate knowledge of online and digital marketing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, both internal and externally. A team player and also independent self-starter
- Experience working in the agriculture industry is strongly preferred.
- Master’s degree preferred.
To maintain and cultivate our unique DNA in Taranis, we look for people who
- Love what they do and passionate about making an impact
- Able to adapt quickly in an intensive, fast-paced environment
- Own strong attention to details and sense of accountability
- Quick learners, organized and personally dedicated to accomplishing objectives
- Master multitasking, Hands-on, own high work ethic and prioritize workload
- Excellent analytical skills combined with impeccable business judgment
- Have great communication skills