We are an…
Innovative nonprofit organization devoted to making the 10-county Wabash Heartland region of northcentral Indiana the global epicenter of digital agriculture and next-generation manufacturing empowered by smart IoT technology.
We are looking for…
A Ventures Analyst interested in a full-time position on-location to help analyze potential partners and deals, and manage the execution of our technology partnership efforts. This person will report to the VP of Strategy & Ventures Lead.
You should be able to…
• Research and assemble company briefs
• Gather data, and oversee systems to gather data on partner efficacy
• Execute annual partner audits and similar reports
• Coordinate feedback sessions between farmers and partners
• Manage internal database using Hubspot and Google Apps
• Attend regular weekly meetings with the larger Ventures and WHIN teams
• Effectively manage deadlines across a handful of concurrent projects
• Work well within a team and receive feedback constructively
• Interact with other key areas such as design, engineering, and development
You should have…
• Professional experience in due diligence, corporate financial analysis, or company research
• Experience in database and systems administration
• Working knowledge of Hubspot and Google Sheets
• Strong math, ROI analysis, and verbal communications skills
• Strong organizational and critical-thinking skills
• A small-team mentality
You get to…
You will be working with a hardworking and influential team to lead a community-focused non-profit with an unprecedented opportunity to change Indiana with cutting edge Internet of Things innovation. Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and references of relevant experience to email@example.com for consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org