Interested in joining a cause-driven, customer focused company dedicated to positively impacting the health of animals, people and the planet? Search our job listings below.
Do you have a passion for retail, a strong digital and ecommerce background and enjoy calling on customers? Then the US Retail Omnichannel Commerce Sr Manager may be for you. We are looking for change agents to bring a winning Omnichannel mindset to our US Retail businesses. The successful candidate will drive brand equity at retail by partnering closely with National Account Teams and the US eCommerce, Brand & Media teams. Solid deep subject matter expertise with key Omnichannel retailers including Walmart, Target, Amazon, Strategic Grocery partners, PetSmart and Petco will be critical as we work to continue building close strategic partnerships at retail.
This role will be an intermediary between the National Account Teams and the Elanco US eCommerce/digital team.
- Build digital/commerce capability at retail by leading retail digital/eCommerce activation discussions across all major retailer levers (Search, Merch, Media, Social)
- Work closely with US sales team (Key Account Manager, Customer Marketer, Analytics), to consult on annual digital Marketing plans to meet mutual objectives/strategies and meet/exceed sales plan.
- Bring a deep knowledge of retail media, lead offsite media discussions with National Account Teams and Retailers including level of support in media spends driving to Retailer.
- Govern retailer media relationships & partner closely with US eCommerce team on investment + analytics
- Work closely with US Sales teams & US eCommerce & Digital team to develop close and productive retail relationships, increasing digital & eCommerce strategic (vs transactional) partnerships
- Partner closely with US eCommerce team on flowing eCommerce capability through to retail – retail data, Product Information Management, digital shelf, analytics, retail search & media strategy + more.
- Develop pervasive shared consciousness of US Retail Omnichannel Commerce strategy/goals/performance cross-functionally to help advance decision-making and project stages.
- Work with third party suppliers (auditing, content syndication, etc) to support all Retail accounts.
Key Business Partners:
- US Sales teams + Customer Marketing- build and advance strategic relationships with retailers
- US Sales teams + Customer Marketing – build IQ and drive business through solid analytics
- US eCommerce Team + US Media team – advance Retail Media at key accounts
- US Brand Team + US eCommerce & Media teams – Bring US Brand Strategy, eCommerce Retail Media and Search strategy to life at Retail – partner on critical full funnel media plans at key retailers
- BS/BA degree
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in digital marketing, with preferred knowledge of Animal Health category
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal, in order to influence others in a wide variety of disciplines, such as vendors, advertising agencies, marketing and sales, and mass outlet market planning.
- The ability and experience to interact with all levels of corporate management, both internal and external, are required to successfully formulate strategies that will achieve long-term marketing and revenue objectives. The ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing and to make clear and persuasive presentations is essential.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco Animal Health does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this position.
- This role can be located anywhere in the US with ability to travel to Elanco’s corporate headquarters in Greenfield, IN, as needed.
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status