Interested in joining a cause-driven, customer focused company dedicated to positively impacting the health of animals, people and the planet? Search our job listings below.
This position leads the financial integration of the Bayer Animal Health US Operations into Elanco SAP Systems. The individual will drive various processes in coordination with various stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of all key processes namely Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay and Record to Report. Scope includes building the system, testing, stabilization and change management activities.
- Work closely with Commercial and Integration teams to build Order to Cash systems and processes to the core business requirements and go-to market models.
- Work closely with various stakeholders to drive the build and testing of Purchase to Pay systems and processes.
- In conjunction with global finance drive the build of financial reporting module and other R2R processes
- In conjunction with commercial team, identify critical processes and create a contingency plan to secure activity for Day 1 (no disruption)
- Ensure seamless incorporation of the BAH entity and assess transfers in liaison with Legal, Tax, Treasury and Accounting teams
- Work with the CFO to assess how we simplify existing processes, reduce resources and/or harmonize to the GBS design
- Masters degree in Finance or Administration or CPA certification
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Finance
- Strong process and project management skills
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
- Strong analytical capabilities and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to lead and influence others
- Solid understanding of accounting and proficiency with SAP
- Planning/Forecasting/Reporting experience
- Proven financial modeling skills
- Project management experience
- Position will be located at Greenfield, Indiana at Elanco’s headquarters
- Travel – 0-10%
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status