Grow your career internally at Elanco, our best talent comes from within!
Our Elanco customers are the center of our business. It is imperative that Elanco ensure a great customer experience as we provide products, services and value through all touch points with our customers. The Ruminant marketing team is responsible for developing, deploying and evaluating the marketing strategies and tactics to provide value to our customers and to our business. The Customer Experience role is a critical center of the Ruminant marketing team. This role coordinates and executes on the Ruminant portfolio with focus on coordinating the overall beef and dairy portfolios and how they touch our customers through programs, activities and events.
- Develop overall integrated communication plan from existing brand plans and portfolio plans in coordination with the Ruminant brand managers and respective advertising agencies.
- Lead the coordination of quarterly cycle plans, communication and tracking with brand managers.
- Develop and implement program strategies and specific plans for year long and seasonal brand promotions as well as the coordination of final program reviews.
- Ensure process and details are connected/assigned with commercial operations.
- Develop and implement key/targeted industry events and meetings in coordination with the Ruminant brand teams and associated agencies.
- Develop and update overall Ruminant ‘value’ for key brands.
- Ensure connection with sales teams to ensure connection to business and customer needs.
- Develop and coordinate ideas/programs that can connect with customer audiences that are not covered with current sales teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications
- Marketing experience: 3-5 years of animal health marketing experience
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Greenfield Based (Will consider a tele-worker location)
- Reports to: Sr. Director, U.S. Beef and Dairy Marketing.
- Zero Direct Reports
- Dealing constructively with problems/challenges that do not have clear solutions or outcomes
- Demonstrated track record of success (implementation and results)
- Breadth to think strategically and also develop effective tactics with appropriate level of detail
- Strong business acumen and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills: presentation, written
- Demonstrated peer and cross functional influence and leadership
- U.S. Farm Animal industry knowledge
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status