If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do, come work at Corteva Agriscience! Corteva currently has an exciting opportunity for a Territory Manager – Crop Protection serving East Central Indiana. If you have a passion for providing solutions to customers and being a part of a high-performing team, this is a great opportunity for you! The Territory Manager represents our Crop Protection portfolio of products and services while preparing customers for new technologies in an assigned territory.
The Territory Manager is the primary contact with retailer accounts and their sales organization and works innovatively in the territory to attain increased levels of support for crop protection products. The Territory Manager cultivates relationships with key influencers in the territory, such as private consultants, key retail sales personnel, and others in agronomic leadership positions in the territory, and collaborates with the Corteva seed field sales organization.
This is a remote position and can be based anywhere within the geography listed above. If hired, you may be required to travel as necessary to support business activities.
What we expect from you:
- Build and maintain relationships with retail accounts in alignment with area sales strategies
- Align sales performance expectations with retail accounts and deliver necessary technical skills and information
- Collaborate with retail accounts to effectively communicate and deliver the value proposition of crop protection products and services to meet customer needs
- Develop retail account plans to meet territory financial goals
- Educate retailers and key influencers on the agronomic benefits of products and services
- Actively gather and communicate market trends, retail account needs, and product gaps allowing the commercial team to create or modify product offerings and marketing programs
- Serve as the voice of customers communicating retail feedback to the commercial team
What do we require from you?
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree is highly preferred, in the following areas: Ag Science, Biology, Agronomy, Business/ Economics
- Minimum three to five (3-5) years of field sales experience
- Previous sales experience and knowledge of the crop protection market are desirable
- Ability to pass a driving record background check
- Keep in mind, equivalent amounts of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of the above requirements
What you can expect from us:
- Comprehensive benefits package including
- Competitive health, vision, and dental insurance
- Sales incentive bonus plan
- 401k company match
- 4 weeks paid time off to start & paid holidays
- Company provided cell phone, laptop, vehicle, and business expense account
- Work-life balance – a varied mix of working from a home office and spending time out in the field
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact, and career? We seek applicants from all backgrounds to ensure we get the best, most creative talent on our team. Start by applying to this opportunity today!