Interested in joining a cause-driven, customer focused company dedicated to positively impacting the health of animals, people and the planet? Search our job listings below.
We’re looking for a passionate Contact Centre and Telephony Technical Service Owner (TSO) to help us deliver and manage Elanco’s global contact centre and telephony estate.
The Contact Centre & Telephony TSO will partner closely with the Global Process Owner for Contact Centre and key business stakeholders to understand business needs and set the direction for the Contact Centre & Telephony services. The TSO will own the pipeline of work associated with the services, managing and prioritising demand from new initiatives, changes or problems. In addition, the TSO will drive associated projects to completion and communicate between business stakeholders and the broader TechOps team.
You will sit within the TechOps team, reporting to the Director for Services & Engineering. TechOps is responsible for all IT Infrastructure across the enterprise. We look to take the opportunity to think differently, build for the future and leverage modern technology, services and processes.
- Partnering with key Business & IT stakeholders to understand business needs and high-level requirements
- Setting the direction for Contact Centre & Telephony by building and managing the roadmap
- Having overall accountability for the services in your portfolio, whether design, build or operations – you are accountable for ensuring your services are built and operated effectively
- Managing the backlog of work for Contact Centre & Telephony
- Prioritising needs within the backlog and making tough trade-off decisions
- Embedding Contact Centre & Telephony solutions across the enterprise by running engagement activities (e.g. Comms, Tech Talks, Training sessions)
- Evaluating Contact Centre & Telephony services to provide feedback, guidance and suggestions before we roll out new capabilities
- Building a plan to rollout/implement new capabilities to ensure a smooth landing and strong adoption
- Helping establish the operational and service management processes for the Contact Centre & Telephony services
- Managing the budget and financial aspects of the Contact Centre & Telephony services
- Partnering with the key vendors managing Contact Centre & Telephony services for Elanco
- Researching and understanding the end user experience, looking for opportunities to improve it
- Developing communications for multiple audiences (e.g. senior leaders, end users)
- Engaging in the community (internally and externally) across multiple channels, looking to share, educate and inspire
- Actively building and staying abreast of emerging technology directions related to Contact Centre & Telephony, guiding IT on how to interpret and best leverage the emerging technologies
- Supporting the team in handling large incidents related to Contact Centre & Telephony
- Ensuring security, privacy and quality practices are embedded in everything we do
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years experience in technology project leadership, managing and running global projects
- 5 years experience delivering enterprise technology solutions
- 2 years experience across contact centre & telephony services
- 2 years experience working in service owner or product management/owner roles
- Demonstrated prioritization skills and experience making difficult trade off decisions
- Demonstrated influence and communication skills across all levels of IT and third parties
- Demonstrated strength in facilitation skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills with multiple examples of being able to convey complex ideas in a manner that resulted in a clear direction and result
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
Additional Skills & Preferences:
- Experience with Genesys Pure Cloud, Microsoft Teams, Teams Direct routing, Voxbone (now Bandwidth), Sipcom
- Experience working with public cloud services (e.g. Microsoft O365)
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status