Research & Development – Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Grow what’s next. Grow your future. Corteva Agriscience is seeking a Technical Education IT Systems Intern to participate in a 6-month internship designed to further develop and manage global and regional organization of technical education and learning development resources for Corteva. You will have broad exposure to educational learning resources within crop protection, seed trait, seed treatment, biological, and digital product categories. Product and agronomic technical resources are created primarily to prepare customer-facing employees to support successful new product launches. Learning resources are also used to advance Corteva internal employee development.
Position duration is January – July 2024.
Location is the Indianapolis Global Business Center or Virtual Office.
Responsibilities – What You’ll Do:
- Be part of the Global Technical Education team responsible for developing global and regional technical learning resources including technical brochures, videos, eLearning, and PowerPoint presentations. You will be expected to assist our team in organizing our Repository within our GTE SharePoint system. You will also assist in the creation and deployment of the CPD&D Academy, creating resources to deploy our own Learning Management Systems (LMS) across the company.
- Experience data systems (informatics) design, LMS organization and connectivity, and deployment and implementation of learning strategies. Candidates with an interest and education in data management and organization that considers adult education design and theory will be prioritized. We need you to approach this work as a “user” as opposed to a “developer”.
- Network and potentially collaborate with many stakeholders across the business including marketing, research, communications, and branding.
- Interact closely with several members of the Technical Education team and actively participate in team meetings. There will be opportunity to learn first-hand about many new global and regional product launches and directly contribute in managing the deployment of educational tools that support the launch of new products and agronomic solutions within the organization. You will collaborate with LMS colleagues and data management experts across the company.
- At the end of the internship, you will be asked to deliver a project summary.
Qualifications – What You’ll Bring:
- Expertise in User Experience and/or IT Systems Management. Students working toward a Bachelors or already have their degree are encouraged to apply.
- Educational background or interest in the following fields of study: User Experience and/or IT Systems Management, Data Analytics and Informatics, Ag Education, Instructional Design & Technology, Agronomy, Precision Agriculture, Ag Engineering Agricultural Biological Sciences
- Strong communication skills including technical writing and advanced use of communication tools (PPTs, etc.)
- A passion for education and helping others learn
- Excellent project management and time management skills
Corteva Agriscience™ is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to boldly embracing the power of inclusion, diversity, and equity to enrich the lives of our employees and strengthen the performance of our company, while advancing equity in agriculture. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. Discrimination, harassment and retaliation are inconsistent with our values and will not be tolerated. If you require a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit:
To all recruitment agencies: Corteva does not accept unsolicited third party resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.