Who are we, and what do we do?
Corteva Agriscience is the only major agriscience company in the world completely dedicated to agriculture. Our purpose is to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generation to come. Our inspiration is to be a market shaper, driving the next generation of agriculture products that help farms and farmers flourish and through partnering with society becoming the most trusted partner in the global agriculture and food community.
With a global footprint and over 20,000 employees, Corteva is building the future of agriculture and leading breakthroughs in the innovation and application of science and technology that will better the lives of people all over the world and fuel the progress of humankind.
Corteva Agriscience has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Tax Consultant in our Finance Department. This position is located in Wilmington, DE, and will have a flexible work arrangement (in office 1-3 days/week).
Primary Responsibilities – How will you help us Grow?
- Perform U.S. international tax compliance (e.g. Earnings & Profits, Foreign Tax Credit, GILTI, and Subpart F income).
- Perform U.S. domestic income tax compliance review and ASC 740 support (e.g. Form 1120s, complex book/tax differences, tax basis balance sheets).
- Prepare/review U.S. reporting for complex international transactions and dividend repatriation.
- Perform complex tax research and analysis.
- Provide strategic planning for tax compliance.
- Interpret tax policy, procedures, and law to ensure compliance.
- Provides tax advice and planning for business decisions and implements change.
- Leads project teams, partnering with businesses to identify tax-saving opportunities, solve problems and improve after-tax business results.
- May respond and resolve complex tax issues with local and/or country authorities.
- May provide tax advice on acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and corporate restructuring.
Requirements – What You’ll Bring to the Table
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 8-15 years tax experience in public accounting and/or corporate tax environment.
- Strong experience and background in U.S. international and domestic tax compliance.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities; strong oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows, Excel, and Word
The following skill sets are preferred
- Advanced Tax Degree e.g. Masters, Law Degree, or L.L.M.(Tax).
- Experience with U.S. reporting requirements for complex international transactions.
- Certified Public Accountant or Juris Doctor.
- Preferred experience in Big 4.
- Experience with OneSource tax software.
Take the next step to #GrowWhatMatters in your career with Corteva and apply today. We look forward to seeing your application.
Corteva Agriscience™ is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to boldly embracing the power of inclusion, diversity, and equity to enrich the lives of our employees and strengthen the performance of our company, while advancing equity in agriculture. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. Discrimination, harassment and retaliation are inconsistent with our values and will not be tolerated.