Taranis is a leading precision agriculture intelligence platform, offering an enterprise solution with precision aerial surveillance imagery and artificial intelligence to support crop advisors and growers. This solution helps prevent crop yield loss due to insects, crop disease, weeds, and nutrient deficiencies.
Taranis has raised over $60M from leading VC investors and is being led by a professional team with deep experience in both agriculture and technology.
Taranis is hiring a Field Marketing Manager to join us leading the next phase of our company’s rapid growth. This role will be supporting the marketing strategy, deploying tactics, enhancing the Taranis brand, generating new business, developing Taranis’ distinct identity while ensuring unified company messaging.
* Create and support the field marketing efforts for the USA & Brazillian markets.
* Build targeted campaigns & materials per customer segment and throughout the customer lifecycle; including optimized content, compelling storytelling & customer education
* Develop product marketing & enablement materials and processes to train relevant sales & customer success teams & customers
* Manage all marketing aspects and materials to support our various locations, currently the USA and Brazil
* Manage Taranis website – content, case studies, success stories, testimonials, etc
* Research and monitor competitors and market trends
* Build targeted campaigns to drive demand creation and qualified lead generation for each customer segment and geography – webinars, news, blogs, etc
* Implement marketing measurement tools to ensure positive ROI
* Vet, negotiate and manage relationships with various 3rd party Marketing partners (Content Strategy, PR agencies, SEO, SEM, and other relevant sources)
* 5+ years of marketing experience in agriculture and agri-business.
* Adequate knowledge of online marketing, web design, web development, CRO and SEO, landing pages creation
* Deep understanding of sales and product pipeline and the role of marketing at each stage of the opportunity funnel and the client expansion path
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, both internal and external. A team player and also independent self-starter
* Master’s degree preferred.
To maintain and cultivate our unique DNA in Taranis, we look for people who
* Love what they do and passionate about making an impact
* Able to adapt quickly in an intensive, fast-paced environment
* Own strong attention to details and sense of accountability
* Quick learners, organized and personally dedicated to accomplishing objectives
* Master multitasking, Hands-on, own high work ethic, and prioritize workload
* Excellent analytical skills combined with impeccable business judgment
* Have great communication skills