TechPoint is the nucleus and turbocharger for Indiana’s tech ecosystem. Our mission is to inclusively grow Indiana’s tech economy to 230,000 workers by 2030 so we can transform the economy of Indiana, creating a sustainable prosperity and quality of life for our citizens and future generations. We do this by attracting talent (Xtern for example), growing companies (Scale-Up Initiative, for example), and building community (Mira Awards and TechPointIndex.com, for example). TechPoint is an initiative of the Central Indiana Corporate Partnership (CICP), an organization committed to advancing our entire region.
The TechPoint team is a small, but mighty assembly of talented, hard-working individuals inspired to make an impact bigger than ourselves. Our cultural commitment to each other is to operate with excellence at the speed of business, own our role as leaders working to be a positive and inclusive change agent, enable shared success by collaborating with proactive communication, and stay at the forefront of the industry by innovating. We embrace a flexible work schedule, open office environment, and a hybrid work environment, allowing team members to work from home a couple days a week while also enjoying our beautiful new office space at 16 Tech.
Talent is core to a thriving ecosystem and a central part of TechPoint’s mission. Over the past several years, our team has built proven programs, such as Xtern, Leadership Academy, and Xplore, ultimately serving hundreds of companies and thousands of participants. As we continue to expand our impact, we are eager to bring on a team member driven to make an impact on individual lives and an entire community. As the Talent Program Operations Manager, you will take an active role in bringing every aspect of our work to life. You will cultivate relationships and manage communication with students of the talent programs, create programming experiences, execute event support, and recruit students on university campuses. You will create opportunities for underrepresented populations in tech and be committed to reviewing our programs and processes through the lens of diversity and equity.
This position will report to the Director of Talent Program Operations, and is a full-time position with 40+ hours per week expected. Some travel within Indiana will be necessary to conduct meetings and recruit on university campuses.
- Manage a Communications Workstream
- Independently build and manage company communication strategy (via email) throughout the year-round program lifecycle
- Collaborate with other TechPoint teams in communication/marketing asset creation and deployment
- Support the TechPoint talent team in creating and managing an inclusive culture amongst program participants
- Recruit for All TechPoint Programs
- Serve as a lead recruiter as the team seeks exceptional and diverse candidates for all TechPoint programs through representation of the TechPoint program brand on-campus with students
- Build ongoing relationships with past participants and current recruits that inspire them to apply and join the tech community in Indiana
- Manage applicant data and other tracking infrastructure to ensure a clean and clear data set
- Create Programming and Execute Events
- Independently, strategically plan, manage, and execute projects/events that inspire participants to be a part of the Indiana tech community
- Lead the execution of programming opportunities for participants in all TechPoint programs
- Support TechPoint Initiatives and Other Duties as They Arise