Bunge (NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oilseed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge’s expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve across the globe. The company is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri and has 25,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 350 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain facilities, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
Grow your Career with Bunge – Trainee Program – Sustainability
Do you want to work for an industry leader?
Do you have what it takes to be a future leader in the Agri/Food industry?
Do you want to work in a global team environment?
Are you motivated to learn with a strong intellectual curiosity?
Do you have a passion for the environment and it’s influence on people’s life?
Collaborative, team oriented with a focus on achieving results – does this describe you?
Bunge’s Trainee program is a hands-on learning experience with a focus in different Corporate and Commercial functions. This specific trainee role will be focused in the Sustainability and collaborate with all areas of the company .
This program is approximately 16 months in duration with rotations through areas of focus to develop knowledge of specific functions. Focus areas will be determined based on the candidate’s education, experience and interest.
Sustainability is a key pillar of Bunge’s strategy. The trainee will have the opportunity to understand how sustainability is shaping the future of a major global agribusiness company across all geographies and value chains. The candidate will contribute in a meaningful way by designing and implementing the processes by which we track and monitor against Bunge’s sustainability strategic goals.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year accredited college or university
- 0-1 year of experience; prior internship experience strongly preferred
- Must be collaborative, results oriented and possess exceptional critical thinking skills
- Exceptional verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Analytical problem solving skills with a high level of curiosity to learn and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong Excel and megadata tools knowledge desirable
- Proficiency in standard PC applications
- Willingness to relocate domestically and/or internationally for future growth opportunities
- Proficiency in other languages beneficial
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled