Are you ready to grow your career and take on a new challenge? Corteva Agriscience™ has an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Analyst supporting both the alfalfa and inoculant product lines to join our team. Become part of our team of top-notch supply chain professionals so you can play an important part of leading the agriculture market to seed and feed the World!
We are looking for a well-organized team member who can analyze available supply, demand, and capacity constraints, to create and maintain process orders which provide visibility of conditioning, treating, and packaging needs at our production locations and 3rd party contract conditioners. These efforts ensure that both our Global and NAS distribution plans are met while minimizing production regret for both alfalfa and inoculant. This role will develop forward looking plans to ensure the availability of inputs to make process orders actionable while adhering to the required scheduling horizon to support production location efficiencies. The Supply Chain Analyst will also provide transactional support where needed and help lead and participate on cross functional teams to improve Supply Chain effectiveness and create and maintain KPIs to measure the quality of supply chain processes.
Corteva Agriscience™ offers an excellent benefits package that begins on your first day of employment. This includes a generous 401k match, health and dental insurance, Choice Time days, a variable bonus plan, and much more!
Who are we, and what do we do?
At Corteva Agriscience, you will help us grow what’s next. No matter what your role, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture – solving the world’s food problems through innovation, technology, and putting people first.
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Provide production and packaging signals to production locations and 3rd Party Contract Conditioners
- Oversee and facilitate export details and transactions
- Monitor KPI’s to measure performance toward product line objectives
- Collaborate across other functional supply chain teams to meet customer demands
- Develop process improvements and standard work instructions related to scheduling functions to improve supply chain effectiveness
- Provide direction, support, and training to internal production locations and 3rd party contract conditioners on production and system needs
- Be on call periodically to support production locations with process order issues after hours
- Manage and maintain batch characteristics and labels annually
This role can accommodate a flexible work arrangement where you may work multiple days a week from home.
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Business or Agricultural related fields or equivalent amount of education and experience
- 2-3 years of production or supply chain experience
- Working knowledge or ability to learn Excel, Access and SAP or ECC systems
- High level of communication skills, written and oral
- Demonstrated ability to interact and work closely with peers in a team environment
- In depth knowledge of supply chain principals and acumen
- Strong analytical skills and able to manipulate and interpret data to make decisions
- Ability to prioritize multiple diverse activities at any given time
The following are preferred:
- Demonstrated understanding of the agriculture sales and production process
- Demonstrated knowledge of ag business including supply/demand planning
Work/Visa Sponsorship not offered for this role
We care about you and we care that you’re comfortable. While there’s no place like home, Corteva comes close.
Des Moines, Iowa is the fastest-growing major metropolitan area in the Midwest with a nationally ranked high quality of living. It’s nicknamed the Silicon Prairie for its place as an up-and-coming hot spot for technology. Living here means Saturdays at the nationally renowned Downtown Farmers’ Market, sporting events, a robust downtown night life and access to one of the most artistic medium sized cities. If you enjoy the outdoors, Des Moines offers beautiful nature trails for a casual walking, running or biking adventures.
It means going to a job you love and coming home to a community of friends and family. Communities care about their residents and residents care about their communities, making a difference for everyone who lives here. This is a place where culture flourishes and opportunities grow, where a work-life balance can be achieved, where education is unmatched, and award-winning arts and entertainment are right around the corner.
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? We seek applicants from all backgrounds to ensure we get the best, most creative talent on our team. Start by applying to this opportunity today!