Corteva Agriscience offers opportunities across the country to learn about today’s problems and finding tomorrow’s solutions. We seek Interns who are looking to prepare for a job in tomorrow’s agriculture market. Our Interns experience many different aspects of agriculture, while gaining real-world industry knowledge.
- Work with Growers, Dealers and District Sales Managers on a daily basis
- Assist the regions with moving seed around in season
- Must have the ability to lift 60lbs and be able to pull and back a flatbed trailer, no cdl required
- Work with Dealers to put corn and soybean plots in the fields
- Put field signs up and scouting fields with supervision of local agronomist or district sales manager
Qualifications – WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 at an accredited university
- Currently be studying in your freshman, sophomore or junior year
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in an agriculture related field
We’re looking for people with advanced time management skills, trustworthiness, and drive. We hire the best people across the country to build the future of Corteva Agriscience. Beyond their education, these people share certain traits that set them apart from their classmates. We start with your potential, honesty, initiative, and creativity, and we teach you how to recognize problems, offer solutions, and address opportunities encountered in the field.