Castiron is looking for a driven, strategically-minded professional to help elevate the performance of everyone in the company. Data and Analytics are the fuel that drive high-growth companies. Our BI & Operations Analyst will work with every team in our business, lead strategic projects and ensure that our team is equipped with all of the relevant data and metrics we need to make the right decisions. This is a perfect opportunity to have a seat at the table as we build and scale this company.
What You’ll Do:
- Report directly to the CEO
- Arm our business with the data to make strategic decisions across marketing, product and customer success
- Connect our data systems (Hubspot, Segment, GCP, BigQuery, Firebase, DataBox) and set up proactive, data-driven dashboards to monitor our business’ performance and highlight areas of optimization
- Work with marketing, customer success, and product organizations to monitor campaigns and optimize performance based on industry best practices
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing
- Ownership of ad-hoc report requests.
- Serve as our resident data expert. Understand all data flow across our product, marketing stack and CRM
- Responding to inbound questions about data sources/fields/reports.
- Enhancing data quality in CRM system (Hubspot)
- Work with engineering team to ensure key data points are tracked across product to monitor adoption and value
What We’re Looking For:
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Economics, or related major with equivalent skillset
- 2-4 years relevant work experience in finance, operations, management consulting or investment banking
- Ability to tell stories with data to inform strategic decisions
- SaaS experience a plus
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of SQL, Excel, Google Sheets, and statistical analysis expertise
- Maniacal attention to detail
- “Roll up your sleeves” attitude to problem-solving
- Ability to work across changing technology platforms
- Effective time management, multi-tasking, prioritizing and meeting deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work with people at all levels of the business (both business and technical-facing), and engage on projects from beginning to end; along with effective interpersonal skills