Corteva Agriscience has an exciting opportunity to join our Professional Internship Program as an IT Strategic Initiatives Intern for the summer of 2024.
The Strategic Initiatives Intern will have an exciting opportunity to look for innovation and cost savings opportunities looking inward to the IT organization utilizing emerging technology such as AI and machine learning. The goal of the summary is an actionable report and presentation to senior IT leadership.
Our Internship Program is for individuals who are interested in developing their career within a large global company. An interest or aptitude in the agricultural industry is a plus, but not required. Positions are based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.000 on a 4.000 scale at current university but seeking cumulative GPA of 3.500 or above.
- A minimum requirement for this US-based position is the ability to work legally in the United States on a permanent basis. Applicants who do not indicate that they have the necessary permanent work authorization will not be considered for this US-based position.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Systems, Computer Science, Engineering (operational/industrial, applied, mechanical, and chemical), Economics, Data Analytics, or Business Administration with a related concentration and interest in a career within Information Technology
- Experience in System Developing, Finance, and Information Technology
- Experience with MS Office Products
- High level of communication skills, written and oral
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong analytical and report writing abilities.