Interested in joining a cause-driven, customer focused company dedicated to positively impacting the health of animals, people and the planet? Search our job listings below.
Elanco US Inc. is seeking a Senior Research Scientist – Statistics to provide statistical support for research and development studies supporting global registration of animal health products.
- Contribute to the development of new products by providing statistical support for protocol development, statistical analysis plans, sample size calculations, randomizations, statistical analyses and reporting.
- Provide statistical analysis of data following the statistical methodology outlined in the study protocol.
- Identify necessary statistics deliverables and deliver in an agreed upon format. Contribute to or co-author the writing of study reports.
- Provide input into clinical reports for pilot and pivotal studies in compliance with internal operating procedures and global regulatory standards and guidelines. Work with project teams to establish and manage timelines for statistics deliverables.
- Collaborate with data management and clinical team members to ensure data is provided in an appropriate format.
- Work in compliance with regional and local regulatory requirements including GLP, GCP, EMA, FDA and USDA requirements. May work remotely.
- PhD in Statistics, Biostatistics, or related field
- 2 years of relevant experience.
- Work or academic experience must have included the experiences below ;
- Providing statistical support to biological and pharmaceutical research and development projects
- Analyzing study data utilizing statistical tools such as Generalized Linear Mixed Models, Linear Models, Meta-Analysis, Prevented and Mitigated Fraction, Analysis of Variance, Repeated Measures Analysis, and Wilcoxon test
- Evaluating experimental designs
- Statistical methodology literature drafting and review
- Conveying statistical information in written reports or presentations; programming using SAS software; and licensing animal health products.
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status