Interested in joining a cause-driven, customer focused company dedicated to positively impacting the health of animals, people and the planet? Search our job listings below.
As a Solution Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring that Elanco Global Services IT projects are delivered with quality, on time, and on budget. The Global Services IT Team supports company critical solutions that enable our business partners to deliver, support, and protect our most essential assets. This position will report to the Director – General & Administrative IT.
- Functional Expertise: will apply depth and breadth of expertise in Corporate Operations (global travel, events, communications, localized G&A solutions, social responsibility, government affairs) business processes such as marketing, social media, corporate social responsibility, government affairs, internal and external communications, travel, event planning, recruiting, onboarding, benefits, payroll, compensation, talent management, time & absence, and performance management to align desired outcomes with key functional business partners.
- Technical Expertise: will apply depth and breadth of expertise in IT business processes as it relates to data management (movement, storage, security, etc.) between systems via manual loads as well as systems integrations with 3rd party suppliers and other systems.
- Decision Making: will make recommendations and provide input to decisions that impact global standard operational processes as well as manage necessary exceptions for unique situations as related to various localized or geographic requirements.
- Influence: will shape and make good and best practice recommendations to meet regulatory compliance requirements with IT and business process solutions.
- Problem Solving: will anticipate and resolve key business and technical issues, respond to escalations for complex troubleshooting, as well as facilitate root-cause analysis for corrective and preventive action plans.
- Impact Analysis: will assess and understand systems, data, business process impact as part of requests for change and continual service improvements.
- Project Management: will drive portfolio and project solutions through delivery methodology, ensuring appropriate change control, testing, validation, and documentation compliance.
- Operations Management: will ensure appropriate support, maintenance, and enhancements to IT solutions, focused on optimizing end-user experiences, ensuring data security, quality, and availability.
- Relationship Management: will develop positive relationships with key internal business partners and external suppliers. May support internal audit or regulator requests for information.
- Day-to-Day: will set priorities and manage escalations from 3rd party development team(s). Will provide input and updates to regular change advisory meetings regarding work pending approvals. Will ensure compliance regarding production change control documentation. Will review technical design, testing, and other validation documentation for accuracy and completion. Plus, other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or other related field
- 3 years experience with a variety of IT platforms, SaaS solutions, 3rd party integrations, and data management.
- Proven ability to appropriately handle sensitive personal information and company confidential information
- Familiarity with maintaining SoX and PCI financial systems and associated documentation
- Technical ability to abstract and simplify complex work flows and systems integration and business continuity
- Broad knowledge across a variety of supplier platforms and integrations supporting key IT functions (TechOps, DataOps, SolutionOps, BRM)
- Desire and ability to work independently with minimal direction. Takes ownership of technical solutions to meet business needs with high degree of quality and velocity
- Creative problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) and comfort engaging and influencing IT Leaders and advisor.
- Ability to present technical solutions and concepts to non-technical audiences.
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status