If you are interested in a challenging, rewarding internship with a leading Indiana company, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting learning opportunity!
As a Software Development Intern you will work on:
- Resolve and work help desk tickets for the Atlassian Tool set.
- Design and create Atlassian reports as requested.
- Research projects tasks will be assigned as we implement new tools.
- Coding as needed.
- Report Design.
- Use of the selenium framework for test automations.
- Create automated test cases for the applications.
We are looking for students majoring in Computer Technology, Engineering or Computer Science.
Why intern at Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance?
- We offer a robust, paid internship program!
- An iconic Indiana company that has protected Hoosiers since 1934.
- An organization that values work/life balance in a collegial team focused environment.
- A downtown location with free parking , a company cafeteria and fitness center .
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
Our ideal intern can:
- Provide our workforce with new and fresh ideas of doing business.
- Take initiative on projects and daily responsibilities.
- Communicate professionally with all levels within the organization.
- Adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Work independently remote and in an open environment.