Corteva Agriscience is seeking a creative, data-driven social media specialist to lead community engagement and content efforts across our social media platforms as part of our Digital CoE. This is an excellent opportunity to help develop social strategy that aligns to our primary customers. We want someone who stays a step ahead of social media trends and isn’t afraid to constantly shift to leverage new technology from the social platforms to better reach our audience. The social media specialist will own day-to-day management of all organic social media channels, including planning, scheduling, posting, and analyzing content.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implement organic social media campaigns to drive product awareness, brand affinity, thought leadership, customer care, and community engagement
- Work alongside our Marketing Communications team and creative resources in the development of engaging content
- Help build relationships with influencers and key audiences, including farmers, media, agriculture associations, crop protection retailers, and advocates
- Listen and respond to social media conversations and draw insights from broader conversations about our industry and other focus areas
- Assist in efforts to analyze, report and recommend improvements to social media strategy and implementation to meet the demands of an evolving landscape
- Collaborate with others within US Marketing to establish and oversee a calendar of compelling content for distribution on the US commercial social media channels
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, communications, journalism or related field.
- 3+ years of social media management experience, with a record of developing and implementing social media strategies and integrated campaigns in collaboration with multiple stakeholders, preferably within a medium-to-large organization or agency.
- Proficiency with social media management and listening tools such as Sprinklr, Sprout Social, Hootsuite and others.
- Proficiency building reports using data from social media channels and other sources required to constantly improve our channels
- Paid social media experience a plus, but not required
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!
Check out life at Corteva! https://www.linkedin.com/company/corteva/life
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!