WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000, as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique family of brands that provides farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our family of seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety, and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you can be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career. We offer a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401K, generous vacation time & paid holidays, paid parental leave, tuition reimbursement and much more!
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion are a key part of our strategy for long-term success.
This position is part of the Operations & Testing group and is accountable and responsible for all aspects of our operational activities at inbred and hybrid research sites. A key responsibility of this role is to drive process and people changes and championing a culture of people development to grow skills and experience.
- Lead & support the AgReliant Genetics teams at your site
- Hire, motivate, train, and lead seasonal employees to meet job responsibilities
- Responsible for all preventative maintenance of equipment, buildings, and grounds to ensure the facility is operating in a safe and efficient manner
- Identify & drive strategic opportunities that improve efficiency and operational results of team
- Instill and grow a robust team focus among the site Research Associates
- Manage operational and capital budgets relevant to your team and site
- Promoting a safe work environment through modeling safe behaviors as well as recognizing and resolving safety related problems
- Champion and demonstrate the AgReliant Genetics Mission, Vision, and Core Values
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Business, Agriculture, or related field
- Five (5) or more years’ experience working within field-focused research programs
- Significant experience in field data collection, analysis, and interpretation
- Experience leading others required
- Experience in agriculture preferred
- Ability to lead, coach, and develop others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess exceptional drive and ability to champion the new and innovative field processes and incorporate cutting edge technologies
- Strong teamwork, negotiation, and collaboration skills
- Ability to influence others and work as a cross-functional lead and team member.
- Must possess excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Detail orientated and self-motivated
- Ability to drive cross-functional communication and working through others
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to lift up to 65 lbs
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR Requirements