As a leading global animal health company, Elanco delivers innovative products and services to improve the health of pets and farm animals around the world because we believe making animals’ lives better, makes life better. Since 1954, we have provided solutions that support veterinarians, farmers and pet owners to advance our vision of Food and Companionship Enriching Life. Elanco’s promise to employees: Together, we foster an inclusive culture where everyone can make a difference, encouraging ownership, growth and well-being.
Do you have a Commerce background, an interest in Animal Health, and a passion for building Commerce & digital disruption? Then the Commerce Manager may be for you. Commerce marketing is accelerating across US Pet Health we are looking for rock solid thought leaders and capability builders in B2C, B2B & DTC spaces. This role reports into the Senior Manager Commerce Pet Health and will lead critical Commerce Planning, Execution and Capability across Pureplay + Omnichannel retail partners. They will drive Retail Commerce Planning and execution at all retail customers, deploy Amazon & Pureplay best in class planning & execution, drive Omnichannel Commerce partnership & eComm IQ. The successful individual will work hand in hand with Brand Teams, Sales teams, Category Management & our Global Digital Transformation organization to create a connected Commerce Brand Experience in everything we do.
In this role you will translate brand strategy to customer strategy to ensure growth for our retailer partners, and Elanco. The successful candidate will leverage brand equities to change shopper behavior across the path to purchase; use data driven marketing tools, and activate brand equities at retail and understand capabilities by customer and cascades tool kit to all customers in the channel.
- Grounded in Brand Strategies
- Identifies ways to leverage brand equities to change shopper behavior across the path to purchase
- Knowledgeable about Retailer Capabilities
- Ability to understand and leverage data to make fact based decisions
- Leverages shopper and category insights to build shopper activations
- Works collaboratively with KAM’s, Category Management, Operations, Digital Operations and our Retail partners
- Works with Merchandising Operations Manager to ensure impactful instore displays and POS
- Drive end to end Commerce marketing planning, execution, and capability across all retail (Pureplay and Omnichannel) customers.
- Build close connective relationships with Brand Marketing to deploy Commerce as a strategic growth engine
- Partner closely with US Brand & Media teams to execute Commerce brand initiatives aimed at creating seamless consumer experiences
- Bring innovative best in class Commerce marketing execution leadership and rock-solid project management
- Work closely with key agency partners and Shopper AOR
- Assist in Commerce capability development across key areas including, but not limited, to: Retail Media, Retail Search Strategy, Agency relationship, Supply chain commerce
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable relevant experience
- 5-7yrs years of relevant experience is ideal
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status