PURPOSE AND SCOPE
Shoot. Edit. Produce. And much more. Creativity is a must, and you’ll be creatively challenged on a day-to-day basis to visually tell Beck’s story across multiple platforms, using both photography and videography. From shorter, educational spots to longer, emotionally fueled customer stories, there are no limits to what you could be directing and producing to help inform, engage and celebrate the agriculture industry and all those involved. Or where you might be shooting – a farm in the Midwest or a research lab and greenhouse. We believe continued learning makes us better, so you’ll be encouraged to, and have the freedom, to develop your talents and skills in new ways. Flexibility and adaptability, along with a team-oriented, fun attitude are essential in this hands-on, highly creative role, where ‘typical’ isn’t a part of our vocabulary.
- Shoot, edit and produce video, photography and/or motion graphics for internal and external promotional use.
- Development of video rich media for various purposes including digital signage, company website, web ads, mobile devices, television, presentations, social media and promotional videos.
- Operate and supervise the operation of video/still cameras and recorders, sound recorders, lighting and other film equipment
- Manage and maintain all video, photography, sound, and lighting equipment
- Manage, maintain and organize the creative studio.
- Support outside sales and dealers with technology, video and photography related questions/requests
- Maintain a certified drone operating license
- Act as a mentor to other videographers, giving clear direction, guidance and feedback when necessary
- Direct and help lead overall theme development for marketing campaigns
- Will help evaluate work from other videographers to ensure consistency, craftsmanship and brand standards
- Work directly with the Creative Lead to develop and execute campaign deliverables
- Ability to lead brainstorms, concept, collaborate and present creative
- Will present concepts and proofs to the Creative Lead for final approval
- Must be able to lead a project from conception to completion
- Detail-oriented and highly developed organizational skills including the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Must be a team player and maintain a service-oriented attitude
- Inspire a positive creative culture
- Collaborate and brainstorm with other creative and marketing team members
- Perform other related duties as may be required by the Creative Lead and Marketing Operations Lead
1. Education and training:
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Videography, Digital Film, Video Communications, Video Production, Media Arts, or other video related degree
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and insurable driving record as determined by Beck’s automobile insurance policy.
2. Technical knowledge:
- Driven/Motivated, creativity, leadership, and communication skills
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to give, receive and apply constructive criticism
- Flexibility as duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
- Advanced in operating camera, audio and lighting equipment
- Advanced in shooting, editing (Adobe CC) and directing video content
- Minimum of four (4) years
- Periodic travel required due to video shoots, photo shoots, business events, and tradeshows on location.