We are seeking an individual to join our tax department who wants to grow professionally and enjoy doing it! We offer you:
- A complex international structure
- Involvement in the formulation of Global transfer pricing policy
- Open-door, team-oriented culture
- Diverse job with tremendous opportunity to learn
This position is responsible for providing primary support and analysis in the Global Transfer Pricing function with the Elanco Global Tax department. In this role, you will be involved in building analytic tools and models to assist in reviewing transfer pricing outcomes and projections. This position will collaborate cross-functionally with other teams across the organization to understand key business drivers and drive value through the design and implementation of intercompany processes.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, prepare, review and maintain various global transfer pricing models to reflect Elanco’s transfer pricing strategy.
- Prepare quarterly & annual transfer pricing models within reporting deadlines and work with the tax team to ensure tax figures are accurate.
- Ensure timely and accurate execution of intercompany calculations, invoicing and settlement.
- Transform financial data to calculate and document transfer pricing transactions.
- Collaborate with International Tax, Tax Accounting, Treasury and Accounting teams to communicate transfer pricing results and assist in understanding models.
- Assist with tax audits and provide tax controversy support.
- Develop and implement project management tools, such as plans, schedules and responsibility and compliance matrices.
- Support the development of training materials and technical manuals.
- Support the Sarbanes-Oxley 404 process and maintain strong internal controls over transfer pricing processes.
Expected Areas of Competence
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to achieve results in a team-oriented environment.
- Aptitude for process design.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid technical skills with Office based applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Comfortable with presenting to large audiences and executive leaders.
- Ability to quickly develop an in-depth understanding of intercompany accounting and applicable federal tax laws and regulations, especially in the area of transfer pricing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Economics/Finance, Supply Chain, or Information Systems
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in finance or accounting
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco Animal Health does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Experience with SAP, S4 Hana, Corptax Compliance software
- Knowledge and interest in improving processes and workflows by using tools such as Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience in cost accounting and intercompany accounting
- Knowledge and/or experience in International Tax
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status