As a Senior Recruiter, you will drive full life cycle recruiting including candidate sourcing, screening, and offers. You will be a member of our US recruiting team and a trusted advisor to the business. This role is critical to the development of Elanco Animal Health talent pipelines to support our continued growth and innovation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience in lieu of degree
- 5+ years work experience in Recruiting
- Responsible for full life cycle recruiting (briefing, posting, screening, interviewing, negotiating and hiring) for various positions, with a focus on strong hiring manager partnership as well as excellent candidate experience.
- Develop and implement organizational recruiting strategies to attract and find diverse and quality candidates.
- Represent the Elanco Employer Brand to potential candidates and sell the company, the function, and the role.
- Plan, propose and apply sourcing strategies and tactics used to recruit quality candidates. Partner with Talent Acquisition Strategic Sourcers to establish best practices.
- Screen potential candidates for fit within the position, including skills, education, experience, and competency.
- Prepare, extend and negotiate competitive job offers.
- Build strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers and HR and ensure a high level of customer service.
- Manage external vendor relationships with key hires or hard to fill requisitions.
- Help refine and reinforce consistent recruitment processes that result in a superior candidate and hiring manager experience, as well as efficiency in the overall recruiting process.
- Strive for continuous improvement on key performance metrics such as time-to-fill and candidate and hiring manager satisfaction.
- Influence business leaders and educate hiring managers on process, interview best practices, and decision-making.
- Participate in recruiting events as needed, in partnership with Talent Acquisition Strategic Sourcers, Campus Recruiting, and HR Business Partners.
Additional Skills & Preferences:
- Demonstrated recruitment experience managing a variety of recruitment programs.
- Solid track record in in-house talent acquisition, RPO or MSP.
- Strong results and process improvement orientation with a sense of urgency to achieve results.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully build relationships with a wide variety of professionals through a consultative approach within the business, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, and other key partners.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong client relationships and networks.
- Ability to follow-up, communicate effectively and work with all levels within an organization.
- Strong interpersonal, and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent planning and organizational skills. The ability to manage multiple high priority projects effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Workday.
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status