Interested in joining a cause-driven, customer focused company dedicated to positively impacting the health of animals, people and the planet? Search our job listings below.
Are you a Talent Acquisition professional with experience recruiting in the Digital Marketing and Technology/IT talent market? If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your knowledge, skills and career in a great working environment, this opportunity may be for you. If you are passionate about finding and placing top talent and you know how to reach and engage both active and passive candidates by leveraging multi-channel sourcing techniques, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Professional to join our ambitious Global Talent Acquisition & Recruiting dream team and help us attract and hire top talent to our company by leveraging innovative candidate attraction strategies.
If you are a fun loving Talent Acquisition professional with full cycle recruitment, strategic staffing, and passive candidate sourcing experience look no further, come join our team. Successful team members are focused on delivering a positive candidate experience, while at the same time, developing a strategic partnership with hiring managers and functional leaders to help seamlessly translate workforce planning into innovative and effective recruiting campaigns to enable our growing business.
Proactively partner with the business to attract, select, and facilitate the hire of high caliber talent
- Develop knowledge of the business strategy, culture, and deliverables
- Define an overall recruiting strategy factoring in market forces, workforce planning, and diversity initiatives
- Design tailored recruitment strategies that address the specific needs of each position and utilize creative sourcing techniques to find and attract top talent
- Improve upon existing practices and develop innovative strategies to attract diverse employees
- Review resumes for external postings and provide hiring manager a diverse slate of candidates
Deliver an excellent experience for candidates and hiring managers in alignment with our Elanco brand
- Manage full cycle recruitment process for candidates, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate and hiring manager experience
- Present and champion Elanco’s value proposition to candidates by articulating a clear and compelling message about our mission, values and business strategy
- Effectively represent the Elanco brand to all candidates in the recruitment process
- Act as a trusted advisor to hiring managers and provide counsel on hiring decisions and offer negotiations
- Drive the offer process, including extending offers and closing candidates
Demonstrate recruitment expertise to the business to deliver results
- Provide coaching to hiring managers regarding attracting, interviewing, and selection processes including a diversity focus throughout
- Actively establish effective working relationships with key business support personnel (HR business partners, compliance, legal, relocation, immigration)
- Advise hiring managers on diversity, competitive offers and market trends
- Drive compliance in the talent acquisition process across all stakeholder groups
- Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions and pipeline for future critical talent needs.
- Execute and contribute to the ongoing evolution of the recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years experience recruiting talent within the following skill areas
- Digital Marketing
- Multi-Channel marketing
- Digital Transformation
- Consumer Engagement Technologies
- Martech Stack
- Agile Software Development
- Product Management
- eCommerce Technologies
- Progressive Web Technologies
- Data & Analytics
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Previous experience with Workday Recruiting module a plus
- Strong Linkedin Recruiter Experience
- Ability to create and execute a multichannel recruitment strategy to source high caliber talent
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Impactful presentation style
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- A positive, “can do” attitude
- Position Length: This position is for a period of 18 moths with the potential to extend up to a maximum of 4 years.
This role can be located anywhere in the US with ability to travel to Elanco’s corporate headquarters in Greenfield, IN, as needed.
- Travel Percentage : 0-10%
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status