Corteva Agriscience creates the world’s most recognized and premium agricultural solutions to address the greatest challenges in agriculture. With a focus on technology, Corteva Agriscience™ creates seed and crop protection products that increase productivity and profit for farmers while reducing risks to their business. Every day our digital tools deliver insights our global partners need to thrive now and into the future.
Privacy laws are changing globally at a rapid pace and Corteva is hiring a Senior Privacy Analyst who will fill a key role within the expanding Privacy Team. The Senior Privacy Analyst will work to embed the Corteva Privacy Statement and Privacy Standard across the organization and will support strategies and drive execution of key data privacy and data protection initiatives. Under the guidance of the Chief Privacy Officer, the primary responsibilities of the Senior Privacy Analyst include but are not limited to the following:
Primary Responsibilities – How will you help us Grow
- Champion the integration of Privacy Principles across the organization and monitor compliance with key privacy requirements.
- Drive program success by working collaboratively with cross functional teams/stakeholders and business units.
- Manage privacy projects from inception to delivery, creating and managing against a detailed project plan, budget, and schedule.
- Participate in information security incident planning, investigation, and response to ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and contractual requirements.
- Research federal, state, and international privacy laws and regulations and determine implications.
- Support the ongoing review and update of privacy policies, standards, and procedures.
- Maintain working knowledge and understanding of relevant privacy laws and regulations.
- Develop and maintain metrics to monitor the status of and effectiveness of privacy controls.
- Maintain and coordinate the process and procedures for internal and external privacy-related inquires and complaints.
- Conduct and guide Privacy Impact Assessments and analyze system designs and data flows to identify and mitigate potential privacy risks.
- Participate in collecting, consolidating, and maintaining data mapping and inventory activities.
- Develop and support a training and awareness program to ensure all Corteva stakeholders are educated and aware of the importance of their obligation to be good stewards of personal data at Corteva.
- Participate in the evaluation and implementation privacy tools and technologies.
- Perform various administrative tasks, ad-hoc legal and compliance projects as assigned.
Requirements – What You’ll Bring to the Table
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university or college
- Senior Privacy Analyst 5-8 years of experience in data privacy/compliance, willing to consider the appropriate candidate with less experience.
- Possess a working knowledge of applicable data privacy regulations and standards (e.g., CCPA, GDPR, PIPEDA).
- Experience with privacy assessments and related documentation (e.g.,PIA, DPIA).
- Familiarity with cloud computing environments and technical background a plus.
- Strong cross-functional communication and leadership skills, with the ability to initiate and drive projects proactively.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and high priority projects.
- Ability to work independently on multiple high priority projects.
- Be naturally Inquisitive, adaptive, and agile learner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Organized, detailed-oriented and focused.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- APP privacy certification (CIPP/US, CIPP/C, CIPP/E or CIPT) or ability to obtain a certification within one year from start date.
- Proficient with MS office 365 (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint).
- Travel: less than 10%.
We care about you and we care that you’re comfortable. While there’s no place like home, Corteva comes close.
Let’s peek at just a few of the advantages to working at Corteva and how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future.
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave.
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more.
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment.
- And much, much more.
Take the next step to #GrowWhatMatters in your career with Corteva and apply today. We look forward to seeing your application.