Interested in joining a cause-driven, customer focused company dedicated to positively impacting the health of animals, people and the planet? Search our job listings below.
The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing Animal Health is responsible for advancing our digital strategy, plans and proof points for Pet Owners, Veterinarians and Farm Animal. This thought leader will use insights to arrive at digital strategies and plans; leveraging digital techniques and marketing technology to meet the needs of the customer. They will partner with Brands and cross functional leaders to identify where Digital can be leveraged across the Pet & Animal Health journey from Acquisition, Engagement, Purchase and Nurture.
The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing role will help develop, deploy, and measure digital programs and activations of our brands and affiliates with demonstrable business value tied to business priorities. They will lead the development of digital strategies and measurement methodologies that provide business leaders the information required to make marketing investment decisions.
They are accountable for proving business-building impact of digital programs and lead/partner on the execution of all aspects of a successful digital strategy: campaign planning, agency briefing, budgeting/financial, audience segmentation, measurement.
- Lead activities with brand leaders across the company to develop digital marketing strategies and tactics required to grow the brands in each country. They will be responsible for understanding brand objectives and developing digital marketing tactical plans to deliver results. This includes developing and applying models to forecast expected in-process results; creating proof points for global digital teams to use as case studies
- Lead the thinking and delivery of the website property transformation for the company. This includes developing the plan to consolidate the web properties across the company into a common user experience and technology platform. This individual is responsible for representing both the customer and business needs and ensuring our digital experiences drive both outcomes
- Develop cross brand and country strategies, influencing brand owners, and overseeing the execution to reach and engage target audiences through digital channels; pulling in performance marketing, ecommerce and engagement/loyalty teams as necessary to deliver holistic solutions
- Lead the work with internal teams and outside vendors to define digital project scope, timeline and deliverables and overseeing execution against plans. In many cases they will be teaching or influencing brand owners around the world and internal team in developing requirements, foreseeing issues, and assuring consistency in how work is done with external and internal partners. They will be responsible for problem solve issues when they arise.
- Work with measurement/analytics owners to measure and report performance on a regular basis against goals (ROI and KPIs). They will guide company thinking on best-in-class methodologies and be able to problem solve issues with measurement methodologies of digital marketing tactics.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of experience in digital marketing/integrated marketing role in consumer facing industries
- 5+ years of experience in experience in both strategy and execution of digital marketing (including 2+ digital areas; Social, Media, Creative, Search, Sales, eCommerce, Performance Marketing, Loyalty and/or Engagement Marketing.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco Animal Health does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this position.
- Preferable experience: Pharma, Healthcare, CPG, Retail
- Passionate about customer experience and data-driven marketing
- Combination of technical breadth and depth to be able to influence cross-functional partners and manage an internal team and external partners to deliver tactics including website, marketing automation, search, paid media, content, ecommerce, and social channels.
- Ability to synthesize complex technical requirements with varying brand and country needs to prioritize and make business decisions
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Experience in developing digital advertising and content to drive CTRs and acquisition
- Balance short-term program delivery to drive near-term business value while developing long-term capabilities in a rapidly evolving digital environment.
- Test and learn mindset using data and intuition to continuously adapt and optimize
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial mindset where work is moving fast, decisions are made from data and intuition
- Must be a self-starter with a strong desire to win.
- Ability to make independent decision making on best course of action to inform digital strategies
- Experience in working in a matrixed organization with global talent
- Up to 10% travel – globally
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status