Prepare and/or review calculations and documentation used in the company’s FTC (i.e. interest and other expense apportionment), E&P, GILTI, Subpart F, §163(j), BEAT and FDII. Provide support for the preparation of international tax compliance for US federal income tax return including Forms 926, 1118, 5471, 5472, 8858, 8865, 8990, 8991, 8992, 8993 and other associated tax return disclosures. Draft technical memoranda to defend tax positions before the IRS and other tax authorities. Assist in the preparation of quarterly and annual income tax provisions as they relate to the foreign components of the U.S. tax return and provision. Modeling for International Tax Planning- Build and update tax planning and tax analytic models. Assist with transfer pricing issues, including intercompany cross charge calculations and documentation
- BS/BA in Accounting or Business related field
- Minimum 2 years U.S corporate tax experience.
- Experience should include foreign tax credit calculations, subpart F issues and calculations, Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017, including GILTI, BEAT and FDII and all international reporting and compliance matters.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills. Proven organizational and analytical skills.
- Well-developed computer modeling skills.
- Up to date on tax law changes, cases, rulings and regulations.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco Animal Health does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Experience with SAP, Corptax Compliance software and BNA/Checkpoint research programs.
- Understanding of transfer pricing concepts.
- Interest in US International Corporate Tax
- Certified Public Accountant
- Minimal travel.
- Overtime will be required at peak times.
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.