Who are we, and what do we do?
At Corteva Agriscience, you will help us grow what’s next. No matter your role, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture – leading breakthroughs in the innovation and application of science and technology that will better the lives of people all over the world and fuel the progress of humankind.
The Senior Informatics Associate will serve as a key member of ‘Research Operations Systems Specialist’ team. Which will provide technical support for the Research systems and applications concentrating on Regulatory and Stewardship area. Collaborate with team members to maintain smooth running of the applications. Proactively identity supportability issues and take ownership to resolve issues. Ensure that R&D data and processes are safely maintained and made available for scientific and executive decision-making
- Routinely tracks all information regarding a customer support request and its resolution within Jira
- Engages on technical issues with developers, CortevaIT, and vendors to meet objectives.
- Identifies common challenges across systems in sphere of influence regarding supportability and works with appropriate business analysist and SBAs to highlight these needs.
- Proactively works with DBAs, CortevaIT to prepare for upgrades and outages. Works with developers to ensure that any application interfaces impacted by upgrade are tested.
- Ensures lifecycle procedures are followed for all system upgrades and outages. Ensures appropriate documentation on impact and system administration tasks for these activities are clearly outlined and maintained
- Contributes to the alternative analysis with the project team to evaluate supportability of alternatives
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- Expertise in scientific work processes used in Corteva Research.
- Ability to develop complex SQL queries, procedures, data vies etc.
- Ability to develop reports and simple dashboards using Spotfire/Power BI and Easy BI
- Knowledge of Good Lab Practices (GLP) and Good Documentation Practices or other GxP practices with a focus on Data Integrity
- Directed involvement with stakeholders and project owners as an expert in crop protection regulatory software, and data, and their dependencies
- Identification and clarity of supported researchers, stakeholders and business partners, product owners
- Monitor Jira tickets to identify frequency of issues to share with Dev team
- Actively engage in the support planning and support education for ongoing software development projects
- Partner Overlap for training Tier 1 support – opportunity identification
- With the ongoing project development there is a need to monitor existing application functionality, especially after routine server maintenance. Along with functionality checks, there need to pull and validate data that is needed to be synchronized.
We care about you and we care that you’re comfortable. While there’s no place like home, Corteva comes close.
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better worklife balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!