We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to support marketing analytics for the US Commercial business. In this contributor role, you will collaborate with business stakeholders and data teams to help answer tactical and actionable business questions. In this high-paced environment, you will iteratively research, analyze, interpret, and produce accurate results with reasonable turnaround times.
Who are we, and what do we do?
At Corteva Agriscience, you will help us grow what’s next. No matter your role, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture – leading breakthroughs in the innovation and application of science and technology that will better the lives of people all over the world and fuel the progress of humankind.
This role can accommodate a flexible work arrangement where you may work multiple days a week from home.
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Work with stakeholders to answer business questions utilizing broad datasets
- Own the lifecycles of various marketing and sales dashboards
- Guide creation, adoption, and management of alternate business metrics
- Implement and own internal data analysis pipelines
- Lead data management tasks, including data modeling, conversion, de-duplication, migration, and identification and repair of data quality issues
- Identify innovative technologies for delivering information
- Advocate and drive best data practices
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
B.S. degree in Computer Science/ Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in data engineering, analysis, or software development.
- Ability to mine insights from data
- Experience developing dashboards or visualizations
- Proficiency with SQL and Python (PySpark preferred)
- Experience working with public cloud platforms like Azure, AWS, or Snowflake
- Ability to present findings to various business stakeholders
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and SDLC stages
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment both independently and in a team setting
- Agriculture background is a plus
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? We seek applicants from all backgrounds to ensure we get the best, most creative talent on our team. Start by applying to this opportunity today!
Corteva Agriscience™ is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to boldly embracing the power of inclusion, diversity, and equity to enrich the lives of our employees and strengthen the performance of our company, while advancing equity in agriculture. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. Discrimination, harassment and retaliation are inconsistent with our values and will not be tolerated.