Corteva Agriscience is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to support the data needs of our marketing and sales analytics, business reporting, and data science functions. In this role, you will collaborate with various stakeholders to understand their needs and then develop & maintain pipelines and data sets to support the business. You will also have the opportunity to build custom reporting dashboards and perform advanced data analysis for ad hoc requests.
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Develop and maintain pipelines to automate and connect data sources between internal and external systems
- Lead data management efforts, including data: curation, modeling, conversion, de-duplication, and migration
- Identify and work to resolve data quality issues
- Perform advanced queries and analysis to support ad hoc business requests
- Develop custom dashboards and reports in Power BI
- Support marketing and sales teams as a business data subject matter expert and consultant with best practices on advance data needs
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to establish confidence, trust, and credibility
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- B.S. degree in Computer Science/ Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field. M.S. preferred.
- 3+ years of experience preferred in data engineering, analysis, or software development.
- Strong proficiency with SQL, Python required, PySpark strongly preferred.
- Extensive experience working with public cloud platforms like Azure, AWS, or GCP required.
- Ability to develop dashboards and data visualizations in Power BI or similar tools
- Ability to mine business insights from data
- Customer (internal & external) focused, with the ability to proactively identify business needs and requirements
- Problem solver and ability to work in an undefined fast-paced environment
- Self-starter that is motivated by results and stakeholder satisfaction
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!
Check out life at Corteva! https://www.linkedin.com/company/corteva/life
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? Start by applying to this opportunity today!