The HR Systems Senior Associate supports and maintains the global human resource information system, Workday. The role serves as a primary contact for issue resolution, configuration, requirements gathering, and intake, and business process design changes that result in functional configuration of Elanco’s Workday Compensation module, Responsible for helping to ensure data integrity, testing of system changes and analyzing business processes for improvement opportunities. Workday modules supported include Core and Advanced Compensation.
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Process Expertise and Business Partnership
- Provide Workday functional consulting and direction to members of the CoEs, HR functions (Talent Management, HR Operations, Benefits) and business
- Supports functional system configuration in Workday with a strong focus on Compensation
- Ensures accuracy and integrity of data entered into HRIS system (Workday).
- Prepares adhoc reports as needed using Workday or other tools.
- Understand functional and technical architecture of Workday and related interfaces that serve as data providers
- Must be comfortable developing and owning processes and procedures including researching best practices, requirements gathering, documenting, and communicating new process and procedure to Elanco’s Global organization
- Assists and in some cases owns the formulation of procedures and best practices for users of HRIS systems as it relates to the functional areas supported
- Propose, document and implement new or revised processes to improve data integrity, security management, configuration and promote the consistent use of HR data and HRIS systems
- Monitors business processes in Workday to ensure alignment with process flow documentation
- Adheres to all company, country, local and other applicable laws or SOX requirements with respect to data usage and storage
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in HRIS-preferably Workday- with an emphasis in compensation support.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco Animal Health does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this position.
Additional Skills and Preferences:
- Must have strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint Advanced MS Excel Skills
- Strong analytic and diagnostic skills as well as a data-driven and metrics-driven approach
- Experience with SAP, or other HCM system.
- Experience with Workday Compensation Module
- Accuracy and thoroughness while meeting customer needs in timely manner
- Ability to refine processes based on best practices
- Ability to work across cultures and across diverse management styles
Location: preference at Elanco’s corporate headquarters in Greenfield, IN although will consider a remote worker with ability to travel to Greenfield as needed.
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status