Interested in joining a cause-driven, customer focused company dedicated to positively impacting the health of animals, people and the planet? Search our job listings below.
The Senior Tax Analyst, Global Tax Accounting & External Reporting, is responsible for supporting the forecasting and reporting of the effective tax rate for the company. This role has significant responsibilities related to the process for external reporting of the effective tax rate, tax balance sheet, tax footnote, and uncertain tax positions. This position is also responsible for forecasting the company’s effective tax rate for use in strategic business planning processes. The position works closely with the Elanco Corporate Accounting & Reporting, Corporate Financial Planning, and Treasury organizations. The position requires an understanding of income tax accounting in a multinational environment including US federal, US state and international taxation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance in forecasting the effective tax rate and timely communicate risks and opportunities
- Prepare quarterly and annual income tax reporting information with accuracy and integrity.
- Partner with Tax Director in managing the relationship with external auditors
- Partner with Elanco Corporate Accounting & Reporting group on income tax reporting processes
- Understand the business and related tax matters on a comprehensive basis and demonstrate the ability to factor these considerations into tax planning and forecasting
- Support integration of acquisitions
- Bachelors Degree
- 2 or more years’ experience in tax accounting in public accounting or a multinational corporation environment
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco Animal Health does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this position.
- SEC tax reporting experience
- ASC 740 knowledge
- CorpTax experience
- SAP experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and self-management skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Minimal travel
- Overtime will be required at peak times
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status