As a leading global animal health company, Elanco delivers innovative products and services to improve the health of pets and farm animals around the world because we believe making animals’ lives better, makes life better. Since 1954, we have provided solutions that support veterinarians, farmers and pet owners to advance our vision of Food and Companionship Enriching Life. Elanco’s promise to employees: Together, we foster an inclusive culture where everyone can make a difference, encouraging ownership, growth and well-being.
Your Role: Senior Analyst – Revenue Growth Management (Retail/OTC), US Pet Health
As a Senior Analyst of Revenue Growth Management (Retail/OTC), you will support the sales and marketing teams to develop the strategies and plans necessary to meet Elanco’s revenue commitments for the US Pet Health business.
- Optimize channel pricing strategy to balance top and bottom-line growth while minimizing channel conflicts across customers/stakeholders.
- Develop annual pricing methodology that includes:
- List price optimization/harmonization
- Promotion strategy definition, implementation, and optimization.
- Competitive gaps and thresholds.
- Strategic approach by brand and/or segment.
- Refinement and management of MAP policy.
- Support via post-promotional analytics to drive accountability and maximize Return on Investment.
- Deploy strategy with focus on enhanced communication necessary to:
- Ensure timely and cohesive execution.
- Educate and influence various constituents on strategy, rationale, and core principles.
- Ameliorate gaps between committed projections and actual outcomes.
- Process development and continuous improvement.
What You Need to Succeed (minimum qualifications):
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in business
- Required Experience: 3+ years of business experience – at least one within Sales
What will give you a competitive edge (preferred qualifications):
- Master’s degree in a related field
- Consumer pricing, Revenue Growth Management, or Finance experience is preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of Trade Strategy and Architecture a plus
- High agility and ability to manage ambiguity.
- Strong Analytical skills with a basic understanding of elasticity, regression, and modeling/forecasting.
- Ability to manage the complex breadth of SKUs/UPCs across categories, customers, and channels.
- Develop new tools and techniques with the support of the cross-functional team to drive enhanced fact-based, analytical decision-making.
- Capability to synthesize data from a variety of sources to be used in analyses across functions.
- Location: Global Elanco Headquarters – Greenfield, IN – Hybrid Work Environment – Relocation available
- Travel: 25% annually
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status