As a leading global animal health company, Elanco delivers innovative products and services to improve the health of pets and farm animals around the world because we believe making animals’ lives better, makes life better. Since 1954, we have provided solutions that support veterinarians, farmers and pet owners to advance our vision of Food and Companionship Enriching Life. Elanco’s promise to employees: Together, we foster an inclusive culture where everyone can make a difference, encouraging ownership, growth and well-being.
You will lead the US media activities, strategic partnerships and local media implementation for the pet health brands, developing strategic initiatives that deliver brand objectives and business performance. You will work closely with Category Leaders and Brand Managers to ensure that brand plans are implemented consistently across all media linear/digital channels including the consumer-facing (pet owners) and B2B websites, social media, e-commerce.
You will work closely with our international team and IT partners as well as our lead digital agencies to support our business’s growth objectives globally.
- Lead the development and execution of US Pet-health media strategy
- Drive Innovation in emerging media channels through pilot programs aligned to Brand objectives and internal marketing priorities
- Lead Elanco´s strategic relationship with enterprise Media Agencies of Record to develop future-focused capabilities, improve campaign outcomes by setting clear global KPI´s, and drive agency performance in emerging channels
- Management and leadership of Elanco’s US Media Team
- Develops approaches to build and manage joint business partnerships with key media partners that drive efficiency, spark innovation, and enable Elanco to be future ready.
- Lead further role out of Data-Driven Marketing role-out to jump-start a culture of omni-channel marketing that seamlessly combines on-& offline media to increase digital media quality and efficiencies. Install the necessary foundational capabilities, key strategic elements of our digital media buying activities including, marketing automation, programmatic buying, social media, search and CDP implementation and mass personalization.
- Lead US Data-Driven Marketing & Media Investment Models with the objective of executing ‘best in class’ campaigns and data analytics in their respective regions to grow Market Share & Revenue.
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness of our growing US Media spend ultimately driving incremental sales.
- Accountability for evaluation and recommendation of in-house media tools (e.g. DSP, Datarama)
- Collaboration with internal and external Marketing Technology teams to drive media integration within omni-channel marketing campaigns
- Collaboration with internal Regulatory team for requisite approvals of new platforms, media channels, data partners, and third-party publishers
- Ensure stringent translation of strategic communication objectives into Programmatic & Digital Media buying, including accountability of its execution as it pertains to agencies, Programmatic performance management, and innovation of the Brands.
- Shares best practices with global colleagues
- Establish effective, trustful global relationships with key Pet Health stake holders and senior leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in related discipline preferably business with digital marketing and multidisciplinary exposure
- 15+ years of relevant experience in digital marketing
- 6+ years Programmatic Buying
- Dynamic Creative Operations
- Very strong analytical capabilities and measurement
- Working with sophisticated marketing technology & DSP Implementation
- Experience working in a global role
- Media Measurement Frameworks
Additional Skills & Preferences:
- GD360, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager certifications
- Media planning & developing digital campaigns in FMCG or on Agency side
- GD360, GA, Facebook Ads /Business Manager
- Solid understanding of current Media trends
- Direct experience working with pure play and omni channel online retailers and/or working on the agency side
- Strong project management, interpersonal, and communication skills (verbal and written)
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status