At Nutrien, our purpose is Feeding the Future and we do so with safety, inclusion, integrity and results as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien™, the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven®Seed and Dyna-Gro®Seed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, act with integrity, and who support inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us raise the expectation of what an agriculture company can be, and grow your career.
What you will do:
- Connect directly with growers to develop and grow the sales of the strategic Nutrien seed partners (Bayer, Dyna-Gro, Brevant, NK) in the assigned sales territory
- Responsible for the maintenance and growth of seed sales in the assigned territory
- Collaborate with Division Leadership to develop and execute business plan to achieve profitable market share seed growth which includes a grower by grower sales plans across territory
- Communicate with Nutrien retail stores within territory to ensure alignment, collaboration and maximized seed sales
- Work with farmers daily as a trusted advisor with digital agronomy and Seed Advisor tools while providing a high level of customer service and professionalism
- Build brand awareness and deep product confidence across territory, while utilizing Supplier brands to place the best, un bias portfolio on each farmers fields
- Achieve and exceed defined sales targets across territory
- Partner with brand management team to ensure alignment on product positioning and plot strategy across sales territory
- Attend and participate in Division meeting and other company functions as determined by Division Leadership
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Business or closely related field is preferred. 2-year degree will be considered with adequate experience
- 5+ years’ experience in sales or marketing management in seed role
- Passion for selling seed and working directly with farmers daily
- Strong sales ability with a proven track record of success
- Strong interpersonal skills, outstanding communication capabilities, and the ability to influence others at all organizational levels
- Ability to work effectively with other groups in the organization to achieve a common goal
- Digital proficiency to support Seed Advisor, Digital Agronomy and other Digital Experience tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Power Point, Word, and Excel
Are you a good match? Apply today!
The estimated salary that Indeed, Glassdoor and LinkedIn suggested does not represent Nutrien’s compensation structure.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check, and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
**EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/veteran