Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien™, the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven®Seed and Dyna-Gro®Seed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, act with integrity, and who support inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us raise the expectation of what an agriculture company can be, and grow your career.
This position is for a 2024 Summer Internship which will last approximately 12 weeks.
What you will do:
- Agronomy and/or Operations focused internship to learn the ins and out of a Nutrien Ag Solutions retail location
- Have direct responsibility relating to tissue sampling, soil sampling, sales and/or other related tasks at the location
- Possibly add a 3rd bullet point to include any projects they will be working on, duties they will be responsible for and who they will work with on the team. Keep it simple and easy to understand for someone with limited knowledge of the field.
What you will bring:
- Currently enrolled in a 2 or 4-year Higher Education degree program in Agriculture or a related program with an interest in Agriculture
- Must have a graduation date of August 2024 or later
Compensation & Benefits:
The estimated salary that Indeed, Glassdoor and LinkedIn suggested does not represent Nutrien’s compensation structure.
We provide a benefits package that includes catastrophic coverages including life, accidental death and dismemberment, and business travel accident insurance for a position of at least three months in duration and more than 30 hours per week. Our benefit package also demonstrates our culture of care with paid sick days and holidays as well as an Employee and Family Assistance Program. A Student or Intern role does not participate in any retirement savings or incentive programs. Nutrien will comply with benefit and retirement regulations, as necessary. Details of the benefits package will be shared in the application process.
This information is provided in compliance with applicable state equal pay and pay equity legislation and is the company’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, and other job-related reasons. Nutrien also makes internal equity a consideration in all pay decisions.
Are you a good match? Apply today!