Covance by LapCorp global expansion plans are exciting and extensive. In order to support this growth, we are seeking to hire a talent acquisition specialist to partner with our Early Development team based in the US.
If you have a passion for building robust candidate and client relationships and are proactive and creative in the way you hire new talent, then this role may be for you.
The role offers full accountability and autonomy together with an opportunity to shape how you recruit, and the chance to be part of a global talent team that is transforming the way global talent is recruited.
- Facilitating the recruiting process
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with the business to determine recruiting needs and advising on appropriate recruiting strategies
- Direct sourcing candidates and consistently evaluating current and new sourcing opportunities
- Screening and selecting candidates for a wide range of positions from entry level to senior specialist
- Negotiating and coordinating job offers – working with the hiring manager and HR Partners as appropriate
- Working with the onboarding teams to ensure all pre-employment screening is completed
- Updating and maintaining the applicant tracking and client relationship management systems
- Developing and maintaining effective recruiting networks
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Min 2 years’ recruitment experience working preferably in CRO’ or Pharma
- Experience of partnering with hiring managers to advise and make recommendations on appropriate recruiting strategies
- Knowledge of the skills and experience required for different roles in the pharmaceutical or related industry
- Track record for successfully identifying, qualifying, and closing exceptional candidates.
- Ability to work with team members and hiring managers in a “virtual” setting as position may be physically remote from recruiting team members, hiring managers and/or supervisor
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and follow-up skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize a high volume of requisitions while managing multiple projects across diverse position types and/or client groups
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately
- Proficiency with applicant tracking and candidate relationship management systems